Tournament 39: Plague!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Tournament 39: Plague!

Signup is open, 3 days 21 hours and counting.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Tournament 39: Plague!

Has anyone else managed to get the "easy" achievement so far in this tournament? If so, know for sure how they got it?

Edit: I thought rank was decided purely by how much LF you have (LFR not included). So, why are their people with less LF than me ranked higher?
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

because either that make more per turn that u do, or u have more plague than them, either way = the same thing.

:smt060
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Slim87R
Forum Expert

reborn wrote:because either that make more per turn that u do, or u have more plague than them, either way = the same thing.

:smt060
Ok, I thought it was purely on LF amount, not regenerative abilities too. Right now I am completely clean, so the amount I regenerate should be good in comparison to someone heavily held down by plague.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Slim87R wrote:Has anyone else managed to get the "easy" achievement so far in this tournament? If so, know for sure how they got it?
Quite a few people have it now, do what sierena wants and pass on the lurgy. Read the FAQ to discover how.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
reborn
Forum Elite

Plx send your spare LF before u purge to either myself or Da Bait, so we can start trying to kill off these lvl 13's or 14's

Bigger prize fund for all then. Even if others have gone out early its counted what the end is for your prize.

Thanks.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Slim87R
Forum Expert

reborn wrote:Plx send your spare LF before u purge to either myself or Da Bait, so we can start trying to kill off these lvl 13's or 14's

Bigger prize fund for all then. Even if others have gone out early its counted what the end is for your prize.

Thanks.
I plan to use my LF in ascended attacks before purging so it isn't wasted. Once I get to the point where I cannot effectively attack without destroying myself I will transfer LF to the players I see in the logs putting the most effort in destroying the bots. Also, I haven't seen it anywhere how to get it in the help and rules section of the game, and I just read the data pad and see no clear explanation on how to get the achievement. I have an idea of what needs to be done, but don't know for sure.
reborn
Forum Elite

If u can find anyone with a bigger Toc than me/da bait or maybe Talloak, FM, able to kill or even hit a lvl 13 let me know

Killing lvl 11 or 10's will mean not killing 13's for bigger prize so upto u.
Spoiler

Slim87R
Forum Expert

reborn wrote:If u can find anyone with a bigger Toc than me/da bait or maybe Talloak, FM, able to kill or even hit a lvl 13 let me know

I was under the impression the amount of kills matter, not what the kills were, ie killing 10 small bots would be equal to killing 10 stronger bots in prize payout.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Slim87R wrote:
reborn wrote:If u can find anyone with a bigger Toc than me/da bait or maybe Talloak, FM, able to kill or even hit a lvl 13 let me know

I was under the impression the amount of kills matter, not what the kills were, ie killing 10 small bots would be equal to killing 10 stronger bots in prize payout.
http://ascended.stargatewars.com/dataPad.php wrote:- Lastly, killing an infected will provide a bigger multiplier for all. Obviously the harder they are to kill, the more points you gain on the multiplier, the bigger the prize you all get.
Sad to say, he's right :-D

Need to try to build up my reserves and I'll probably try to take one down before next plague. That said, good idea Reborn. I'll happily send over any leftover LF I have, not that my supine level is particularly strong :mad:
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
reborn
Forum Elite

FM is right with the copy and paste there, the harder they are to kill the more the prize is.

U can not hit a lvl 13 or 14 without enough LFR unless your planning on killing yourself.

U need 6 bil LFR to hit a lvl 13 bot without dying.

Here is a clip from last arena ( 4,604,265,006 total damage inflicted by Sovereign on Reborn! )

So u need the lower bots to feed off to get enough lfr to hit said lvl 13 or 14.

Killing lvl 10's and 11's are easy they will die no matter what before this comes to an end, just like that have for the past 2 arenas we been doing this.
Spoiler

Slim87R
Forum Expert

As an update, there are 9 players left in the arena, making decent progress at the bots. One level 10 and 4 level 11 bots left. One of the level 14 bots is weakened, but you pretty much have to have 4.2B LF saved up to strike one without taking yourself out no matter how low the bots health is. Hopefully some 12s are taken out before we get to the end as well.

Edit: meant to say 13s not 12s. There are no level 12 bots.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

8 players left

No level 10 bots left

4 level 11's left heavily weakened

The rest are gonna be hard to kill
Slim87R
Forum Expert

6 players remaining. No other bots taken out.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Lol nice going thanks guys x
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”