Tournament 39: Plague!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Tournament 39: Plague!

teesdale wrote:its favoritism. The Butcher dont like you, i overheard him telling Sierena at the metaphorical galactic cafe the other day.... If i was you, I'd get back at the **Filtered**.
Rodger that. Next plague I will bring the butcher hell. I will skiver the butcher down to oblivion, dont care how long it takes.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Slim87R wrote:The butcher killed me off while still active. Is this a glitch? Or favoratism towards other players? I think it is BS that the butcher got me within 3 hours of engaging another bot.
Well that depends what you mean by 'active'.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Sol wrote:
Slim87R wrote:The butcher killed me off while still active. Is this a glitch? Or favoratism towards other players? I think it is BS that the butcher got me within 3 hours of engaging another bot.
Actively engaging hostiles. The same way as everyone else in the tourney. I hold almost 10% of the kills in this tourney. I say just let it go. Live and learn.
Sol
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:
Sol wrote:
Actively engaging hostiles. The same way as everyone else in the tourney. I hold almost 10% of the kills in this tourney. I say just let it go. Live and learn.
I was told that your last attack was a blitz siphon (which wouldn't be classed as activity).
The general definition of activity here is to do something that would have you being tailed by a bot.
It's to prevent stagnation, so you can't just sit in the arena and do nothing.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Sol wrote:
Slim87R wrote:
Sol wrote:
I was told that your last attack was a blitz siphon (which wouldn't be classed as activity).
The general definition of activity here is to do something that would have you being tailed by a bot.
Lots of players have been siphoning the bots as a form of activity. Has been this way for many tournaments. Everybody builds their power ups differently. If syphoning isn't good enough, it hasn't really been shown in prior tournaments as such. If we need to build a certain way to satisfy the overlords then so be it. Live and learn. Everyone should learn from this as well. Put something into skiver and try to drain the bots down that way.
Drought
Forum Expert

Slim87R wrote:
Sol wrote:
Slim87R wrote:
Sol wrote:
Lots of players have been siphoning the bots as a form of activity. Has been this way for many tournaments. Everybody builds their power ups differently. If syphoning isn't good enough, it hasn't really been shown in prior tournaments as such. If we need to build a certain way to satisfy the overlords then so be it. Live and learn. Everyone should learn from this as well. Put something into skiver and try to drain the bots down that way.

Something tells me Sol has not experienced all players being infection free this far into to the tourney.

Also, in previous tourneys, were there syphonable bots left at this stage?
Seeing how all syphon hits been failing failing since the last 11 died.

There is somewhat of a pattern .... two other who also had only been failing syphon hits, had a visit from the butcher ... lucky for them they had their LFR stocked. Seeing as how they never spent some loosing LFR with skivering :smt047 they are now though :-D

I think its a great change of pattern, forcing people to actually lay aggressive strategy on the bots, forcing them to learn what other possibilities there are.

This was my first plague in which I actually tried to make a difference ... and I did, Team DDE killed a Pax :D

Next plague, I will aim to slaughter all sovereigns.
a very bad hairdo
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

And then there were two....

Feels like we have been here before Fransc, good luck.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
frans
Forum Grunt

We've got to stop meeting like this, people will talk.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

we all know taf are in bed with oe for ages :D or should i say oe are in bed with taf now? :D well i think either way its the same :D

@Slim87R >>>u see i told it was favoritism :D and u will remember my word when clock gonna win this one :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Actually Fransc is currently winning the RNG race and I thought he is/was an independent.

Either way, should not be too much longer now, the plague can kill in around 3 TC now so I would expect somebody to die fairly soon.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”