Tournament 44: Fast DM

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Tournament 44: Fast DM

Woo that was fun. Why did I stay up all night when I have to go to work! Gg to Fruc for a hard fought all night long battle. It took all of us working together to keep him down and still he just wouldn't give up. Congrats to Norbe on the win and the big ole 190 quad strike he built. I bet the logs will look pretty exciting.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: Tournament 44: Fast DM

That was one heck of a fight. It was very touch and go with Fruc and for a while, I honestly believed he might have the better of us. He's very skilled, tenacious and has one heck of an account. He hung in there until we killed every last planet.

I gave it everything I had and with A LOT of help from my family, we managed it.

Mathlord, get some sleep. And stock up on Dr.Pepper to get you through the day ahead!

~Norbe~
Arenas are like busses: Wait years to win and two come in a row
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Tournament 44: Fast DM

OMG, someone needs to make a thread when sign up for a tournament opens. Completely missed this one. I log on to the forum way more often than the game. Easier that way on mobile with my strict schedule.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”