Tournament 45: Plague!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Re: Tournament 45: Plague!

We have a winner :D

I would like to dedicate this victory to my good friend Reborn for all the help and support he has given me since my return to the game and to my DDE family without who I am nothing, Thank you :smt060

I shall end this as soon as I have the required turns to do so. 8-[
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
frans
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Congradulations. This thing could have easily gone on another 24 hours. But that wouldn't have been interesting or worth my time. I decided watching two players have it out before things went insane would be of entertainment, that is before clock went and dropped out as well.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

High Empty wrote: 1. Show Plague and Next turn Plague Losses
Why show the plague? Plague losses can easily be found by watching for the decrease in total LF from the realm page stats.
High Empty wrote: 2. Plague lost calcs ( Do you get your LF then losses from the Plague) or do you loose from the plague and then get your lifeforce, cause it looks like you get your LF sent to your LFR and then plagues losses.
This is for you to discover :P. I'm not going to spoon feed everyone on the game mechanics.
High Empty wrote: 3. Change OVERBOOST, Overboost should be able to boosted with LF, but only using your HYPER reserves! i.e when LFR Exceeds the CAP.
Should already happen unless it was changed. LF + LFR must be full before overboost starts kicking in. ( I may have forgot how it's done...)
High Empty wrote: 4. Perhaps Increase the Number of Turns! Generated per turn change.
Yeah I'll do this. Probably make it 50 per turn.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”