Tournament 46: Death Match!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Tournament 46: Death Match!

On
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
reborn
Forum Elite

Re: Tournament 46: Death Match!

Sol you wanted to stop feeding but hell this is saying do it

14. The person who has destroyed the most planets in defence, assassin and intelligence will gain 80-110% of their deaths within a 36 hour period WHEN the enemy has
been slaughtered, the person who does the slaughter gets the kill.

So dumb, Unster gained over 7 bil planets at the very start, so that's almost double anyone right away.

Lets say he gets fed again #-o
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
frazz
Forum Irregular

if you want to stop feeding the best way is particularly planet size is the maximum anyone can get is 150-200 % of what they have lost killing that player

most feeds sell up so the losses are miniscule in the 1000s just say to kill a player you lose 50 mill planets the max you could in theory get back would be 75-100 mill depending on what the percentage was set at, extreme example being you lose 1 billplanets the max you get back is 1.5-2 bill planets

males it more about hitting players active that don't sell up

also income if a player hasn't signed in for say 4 hours income stops on the accounts makes again about being active

the advantage of then playing is if you do have highest kills in tournament you get a bonus when you come out ie demis if you havnt got the butcher
Spoiler
Denis Oman
‎18‎:‎43 frazz what are you doing with so many wepons :O‏

you scare me!

Forgot when you started playing?
This will remind you!
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

........i don.t say more [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

The tournament overlord awards you 1,671,392,981 planets for your devastation of hokiehomeboy

and the feed get 7 bill :smt107

Return to “Tournament Discussion”