RACE WAR!! Tournment 52

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: RACE WAR!! Tournment 52

i clicked sugn up for the race war three days before it happened, I didn't get in, and Tolah won, I needed that bonus checked off on my list. I got strewed I feel :smt047 nothing anyone can do about it though.. but, yeah i doubt Tolah will win anymore tourneyz and that kind of frustrates me..

in other newz anyone wanna cook some meth and have sex??
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
casper
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): C

teesdale wrote: is it true what Joker said though, you both live together?
yep.. well not formally.. but most of the time I'm sleeping and living at his place..
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I demand a formal FBI investigation of Casper and Joker's relationship! I expect wire-tapping, paper trails and an old snarky cop who is five days from retirement.

Don't mind Reborn. He has nothing better to do than fail at a game and accuse people of cheating to cover his failing at said game ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

casper wrote:
teesdale wrote: is it true what Joker said though, you both live together?
yep.. well not formally.. but most of the time I'm sleeping and living at his place..
Juliette wrote: So here it is, the definitive answer to the question of Main players ascending to Main.
The 'legitimate multi' is allowed. Everyone can see which accounts are NG accounts (they are marked in display name publically). Each IP/user will be allowed one NG account in addition to their Main account, legally. Any 'second or more' NG accounts on the same IP is banned, regardless of family size.
read more at: viewtopic.php?f=288&t=193209
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

reborn wrote:...................................
but is all this spam to cover up for Byrne using C4C and his excuse? Just seems like the natural thing when stuff is shown all u lot do is spam.
OK Reborn, you got problems.

I farm and mass like everybody else. I cant help it I log on and you are massing me at the same time, :smt060

I do feel sorry to the Tolah, who have missed out, i know there were others that did not get it ticked off.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”