RACE WAR!! Tournment 52

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: RACE WAR!! Tournment 52

So the incress in the normal arena that's jumped up 500tri per turn is what magic? That being 700tri total per turn

Ppl that login late are now met with full build C/S over 150 power or/and super weapons that others do not have access too because they have nothing left to spend their dmu on.

its very simple lets say 2 ppl enter both have crap c/s but one has access to super weapons one does not.

One with super weapons builds up much high because he can use the dmu were other just has to stock pile weapons as he can do **Filtered** all with it, as there is only so many planets u can arm.

Not sure what is so hard to understand, some have access some don't.

Quite a few ppl have complained about the use of demis in arena for quite some time, not use super demis but all types.

U may aswell class these other arena as FDM too because your giving out to much dmu, hell 700 in a FDM is more than enough to last a few turns, in fact you can do a FDM with just 100tri a turn not 3 quad............

Working as intended it broken or at least not thought through........
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

I enjoy fast death matches, its about luck being on at the start. I hate slow ones.
reborn
Forum Elite

Reading must be hard for some ppl.

Sorry if that's blunt but its true.

FDM u only need 100-200 tri a turn and its still lasts the same amount of time.

The normal arenas we have atm u do not need 700 tri a 500tri incress since last time, again u only need 100-200 tri a turn.

And u sure as hell do not need demis in arena.

And ffs stop using C4C Byrne its so odvious u are and u come up with excuses like this

I read ur post about changing ascend arena, i knew u was online.

Your reply was 11 hrs after I made that post, gezz its a disease with cheating on ascended and using that addon, maybe Sol can pull finger out an fix it.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Boa
Forum Regular

Reborn stop crying, Im a small player, The tournments are fine! i get my kills, my demis help me.
Spoiler
:smt043
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

reborn wrote:So the incress in the normal arena that's jumped up 500tri per turn is what magic? That being 700tri total per turn

Ppl that login late are now met with full build C/S over 150 power or/and super weapons that others do not have access too because they have nothing left to spend their dmu on.

its very simple lets say 2 ppl enter both have crap c/s but one has access to super weapons one does not.

One with super weapons builds up much high because he can use the dmu were other just has to stock pile weapons as he can do **Filtered** all with it, as there is only so many planets u can arm.

Quite a few ppl have complained about the use of demis in arena for quite some time, not use super demis but all types.

U may aswell class these other arena as FDM too because your giving out to much dmu, hell 700 in a FDM is more than enough to last a few turns, in fact you can do a FDM with just 100tri a turn not 3 quad............

How about this. Instead of removing everything that might give someone else an advantage against you, which you so clearly need due to your OBVIOUS lack of skill (except multis and such because you excel at cheating in that respect), why don't we remove everything that gives you an advantage as well?

No more demis, no more levels, no more boost in CER, no more CS. If you want to level the playing field, don't try to just level it in your favor like the true noob you are.

How about everyone starts the arena with the same physical levels, same income, same CER with no CS and no capability to build CS or upgrade levels. No equipping demis. You have the same physical levels, same income, same CER, and no CS just like everyone else.

How long do you think you would last? I can tell you right now that you wouldn't last at all because you have relied on people feeding you and building your (cheated) inflated stats and CS in order to do anything in arenas. You are a noob, you have relied on multis, cheating and inflating levels to succeed, so perhaps an arena when all of that is removed will be enough to get it through even your thick head what a noob you are, and truely show you your lack of skill.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

hokiehomeboy wrote:
reborn wrote:So the incress in the normal arena that's jumped up 500tri per turn is what magic? That being 700tri total per turn

How about this. Instead of removing everything that might give someone else an advantage against you, which you so clearly need due to your OBVIOUS lack of skill (except multis and such because you excel at cheating in that respect), why don't we remove everything that gives you an advantage as well?

No more demis, no more levels, no more boost in CER, no more CS. If you want to level the playing field, don't try to just level it in your favor like the true noob you are.

How about everyone starts the arena with the same physical levels, same income, same CER with no CS and no capability to build CS or upgrade levels. No equipping demis. You have the same physical levels, same income, same CER, and no CS just like everyone else.

How long do you think you would last? I can tell you right now that you wouldn't last at all because you have relied on people feeding you and building your (cheated) inflated stats and CS in order to do anything in arenas. You are a noob, you have relied on multis, cheating and inflating levels to succeed, so perhaps an arena when all of that is removed will be enough to get it through even your thick head what a noob you are, and truely show you your lack of skill.

Very good suggestion - its elegant in its simplicity and effectiveness which will lead to a nice clean pure battle of will and skill :)
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Also don't forget SoL when you go back and remove all things that might give one an advantage in arena you need to remove any MNEC or attack bonuses for the plague arenas as well.

Reborn are you understanding how preposterous your idea is and how it makes you look like the giant noob you are? Can these messages penetrate that handicapable brain of yours? lol
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

What u just suggested Hokie u know is p/much what I was saying or can u not work that out in your simple mind?

No demis u saw that right?

Right no huge incomes u saw that right too? that means no big c/s

You will also note a few months back I think it was Clockwork that suggested a button to kill dmu not attack and take it, again I was in favour of this to stop feeding.

All starting same lvls have 0 problem with.

so all the **Filtered** u put in your post Hokie I already summed up before if u cared to read it and used your brain and worked it out.............

But to sum up your last bit, ive cheated and used mutis to fill my c/s or stats

If Sol wants to tell ur my muti account were my dmu comes from so be it.

Just because u hit at 250 and use 15 turns Hokie doesn't mean we all do, some use less turns and not a moron, and aim for double that and have done for over almost 2 yrs................

hell u go **Filtered** this is my muti
Dark Matter Units Stolen 13,715,019,319,677,732,864 (Ranked: 11)

What Others Have Done To You
Dark Matter Units Stolen 11,854,439,673,236,203,520 (Ranked: 2)

work that **Filtered** out to what I farmed and call the cheat card on that , your a disgrace you aim low and cant work things out so all u do is cry cheat. Were as u lot cheating is very easy to work out as its been passed on.

Hell ppl spying to quite often shows u at 4k turns on main and muti and u wonder why u get left behind.

But the cheat card is a good one, even though as I shown above u lot cheat , ur pms shows in I have plenty of others to prove it too, and lots of logs.......................
Spoiler

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

reborn wrote:blah blah things and stuff that most people can't understand
Why do you not stand behind having your CS completely removed? Having your levels, income and CER set to the same as everyone else? Because you are a noob. It's simple.
Signature Here

reborn
Forum Elite

not against it just like I posted in another thread.

Having arena in any type that includes plague were all start off at same lvl has been said about before and I said was gd to go with it, that means anyone has the same chance, not down to ppl that have been here yrs.

but is all this spam to cover up for Byrne using C4C and his excuse? Just seems like the natural thing when stuff is shown all u lot do is spam.
Last edited by reborn on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

The [Joker]
Forum Newbie
Alliance: OFIS
Race: [Wicked Sick]

Reborn your acc farmed the most dmu's you have the biggest levels and rank 1 CS... Where is the problem? I never saw you playing FDM. And you could easily win if you would want to... And if you think the rewards are too big then try to win one and youll see how it is.. And about demis... They were here before I even started playing this server so deal with that or delete your acc... Some people have demis for TOC and others have for super weaps thats how it is...
reborn
Forum Elite

Expressing your opinion is fine, I have always spoke to u fair, talk to me like a scrub and u will see me a lot.

My account might have farmed the most atm but u seem to b gaining fast with your "buying" all that dmu on your last account that was at 2quint farmed on the 14 day list for 2 months everyday then sold it, now your new account for 5 months being at 1,5quint to 2quint on the 14 days farming every single day. That **Filtered** is impressive with selling naq too.

And if you not remember me paying FDM that would be the last one I played I do believe that was last month, were I was massing you and your "missus"
Were I would mass both of U at same time were one would repair for a min while both c/s was being massed then swap and other account would be repairing and other would be massed this carried on for over 10 mins swapping over 15 times, were only one account was being repaired at a time, but we don't need to go into that do we ppl will think bad things about that weirdness.

Back to what I was talking about though vvvvvvvvvvvv

Ive played FDM, and I have no problem with the rewards have u seen me complain about them?

I have been saying for your lack of read skills the amount of dmu that is put out is far to much in the normal arena or FDM, the FDM doesn not need the 3quad dmu per turn for it to go fast hell it needs nothing.

The normal arena that give out 700tri a turn does not need to give out that either more like 100-200 like it was before.

As for demis this aint the first time for it to b brought up and I wasn't the first, some ppl have access to them some do not, and with so much extra dmu being pumped out the ppl that can use these deis get an unfair advange.
Spoiler

casper
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): C

reborn wrote:
And if you not remember me paying FDM that would be the last one I played I do believe that was last month, were I was massing you and your "missus"
Were I would mass both of U at same time were one would repair for a min while both c/s was being massed then swap and other account would be repairing and other would be massed this carried on for over 10 mins swapping over 15 times, were only one account was being repaired at a time, but we don't need to go into that do we ppl will think bad things about that weirdness.
sorry reborn but I havent seen u in my logs for at least 3 months (not that I'm complaining about it).. neither in arena or outside of it.. so not sure what are u talking about..

and how could 2 acc getting better every day and be on top with DMU's farmed in 14 days if only one player would be behind them?

anyway not all good players are cheaters.. and please dont accuse others before having proof.. i've heard of u a lot.. but since I can prove nothing I will leave u alone
Boa
Forum Regular

casper wrote:
reborn wrote:
sorry reborn but I havent seen u in my logs for at least 3 months (not that I'm complaining about it).. neither in arena or outside of it.. so not sure what are u talking about..

and how could 2 acc getting better every day and be on top with DMU's farmed in 14 days if only one player would be behind them?

anyway not all good players are cheaters.. and please dont accuse others before having proof.. i've heard of u a lot.. but since I can prove nothing I will leave u alone
8-[ 8-[ 8-[
Spoiler
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

casper wrote:
reborn wrote:

is it true what Joker said though, you both live together?

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%

Return to “Tournament Discussion”