RACE WAR!! Tournment 52

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Boa
Forum Regular
ID: 0

RACE WAR!! Tournment 52

When you award the +1000 turns, will it be over the the cap?

Lets say i have 4k turns already, will it go to 5k?
Spoiler
:smt043
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
Sol
Forum Addict

Re: RACE WAR!! Tournment 52

goes to a max of 4k, if you do go over - for any reason - it will go down to 4k over TC (or whatever the max is if you have a demi that alters it)
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Boa
Forum Regular

alrighty, :-k
Spoiler
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Did i miss something in tourney? I signed in but wasnt in...
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

caesar2 wrote:Did i miss something in tourney? I signed in but wasnt in...
Guessing your race is that flavour of the year Indu, in which case you likely didn't get in because there are 34455545654456654655 people on the Indu bandwagon and only 12/14 Ori/Tolah that usually signup. Race war signup limits each race to within 20% of the least signed up race.

So, if you get 10 Ori and 24 Indu signup, only the first 12 Indu will get in.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Also if you signed up for the original team death match, when the tourny was changed to race war you were no longer signed up and you had to sign up again.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

I signed up twice, for dm and for race... The 20% limit more likely :(
Damn... Nab indus :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

im equally confused, i could swear the timer said 3 days.. 36 hours later its over? not sure that was 3 days?
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Sol
Forum Addict

it was advertised for like 4 days or something, 12 hours to jump in, then tolah went to town on everyone.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
reborn
Forum Elite

Might of been up for 4 days Sol, but it was up within 20 hrs of last one ending.

2014 September

* Arena matches now officially automated, starting every 2 (ish) weeks from the end of the last. The winner of the last chooses the next.

Also if your giving out so much DMU now for your idea to stop feeding of dmu how about u get rid of the use of super weapons because the ones that don't have the use of these just end up with a stock pile of weapons were ppl that do can buy better weapons and use less planets.

In light just seems dumb giving out so much dmu and the use of super weapons that some do not have access too.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sol
Forum Addict

reborn wrote:Might of been up for 4 days Sol, but it was up within 20 hrs of last one ending.

2014 September

* Arena matches now officially automated, starting every 2 (ish) weeks from the end of the last. The winner of the last chooses the next.
Ahh you're talking about the end of the other and start of this one, yeah I thought it was a bit fast :-k. I will look into it.
reborn wrote: Also if your giving out so much DMU now for your idea to stop feeding of dmu how about u get rid of the use of super weapons because the ones that don't have the use of these just end up with a stock pile of weapons were ppl that do can buy better weapons and use less planets.

In light just seems dumb giving out so much dmu and the use of super weapons that some do not have access too.
Giving out so much dmu from what? I haven't changed anything...
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
reborn
Forum Elite

FDM , u get 3 quad per turn.

U can not even kill that much really each turn so ppl buy super weapons.

Normal arena was 100-200 tri now ppl getting over 700 there saying that's a big jump.

Almost all that entered arena at the start from time I entered that's 12 hrs later was a c/s full between 10quad an 18quad each to fill. 5 ppl I know of had c/s filled, so lets says that's 80quad.

If making 700tri a turn that would added with the lack I saw of being feed dmu.

There sure as hell not that many ppl feeding dmu from looking back myself through the logs.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Sol
Forum Addict

reborn wrote:FDM , u get 3 quad per turn.

U can not even kill that much really each turn so ppl buy super weapons.

Normal arena was 100-200 tri now ppl getting over 700 there saying that's a big jump.

Almost all that entered arena at the start from time I entered that's 12 hrs later was a c/s full between 10quad an 18quad each to fill. 5 ppl I know of had c/s filled, so lets says that's 80quad.

If making 700tri a turn that would added with the lack I saw of being feed dmu.

There sure as hell not that many ppl feeding dmu from looking back myself through the logs.
So you're talking about the difference in income between normal arenas and FDM/QDM?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
reborn
Forum Elite

My last FDM ppl was getting over 3 quad per turns.

Insane amount if I am honest.
.........................................................................................................................
My last arena which I played was 200 tri a turn.

The last arena was 700 tri a turn which others was saying before I even joined, that's an incress, if u aint done that then its magic.
Spoiler

Sol
Forum Addict

FDM's where made to have increases in...everything... to make them fast (quick) death matches. They were only supposed to last a few TC's and they do. They are for the super actives... it's working exactly how it was supposed to...
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Tournament Discussion”