1 vs. 1 tournament

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

1 vs. 1 tournament

is it gonna be bugged like the last time or is it resolved?
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: 1 vs. 1 tournament

Shouldn't be available. Sorry guys, I'll reset it.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Plague one... Need achievment sierena helper :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Sol wrote:Shouldn't be available. Sorry guys, I'll reset it.
Isn't there an achievement that requires victory in a 1v1?

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

what happened to being able to view the tourney?
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

fem fatale wrote:what happened to being able to view the tourney?
Good question. I miss that. I also wanted to check the rules during the tourny, was not able to.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Norbe wrote:
Sol wrote:Shouldn't be available. Sorry guys, I'll reset it.
Isn't there an achievement that requires victory in a 1v1?

~Norbe~
Yeah (forgot to reply to this), I'll fix it soon-ish. If I don't have the time to fix it, I'll just change/remove the achievement.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Norbe wrote:
fem fatale wrote:what happened to being able to view the tourney?
Good question. I miss that. I also wanted to check the rules during the tourny, was not able to.

~Norbe~
lol, yes knowing what you were meant to do might have helped.

There was also a Tourney changed; reenter message before and since, So I wasn't completely sure if it was going ahead or not or if I was in it or not. :smt042
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”