Tournament 76 - bug reports

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Re: Tournament 76 - bug reports

well i didnt checked it out before but now can confirm that u can use and abuse your demis as much as u want :D

and with it having stupidly high income not related to income planets i am thinking that maybe in the end those super weps might have a major difference :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
D3ath
Forum Expert

now back to the topic :) i won my second fight from two, got kicked out for the reminder of turn, then got in arena again, and my tier still didnt update, and before i seen it was saying there was 1 guy at tier 1 and 23 at tier 0 and now it only says there is only 22 guys at tier 0 and nothing about tier 1 guys even though i see more players won their second matches :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL
ID: 0

u dont have the abiltiy to use our super weps.

they are taken away from you.
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

i tried the super def weapons and doesnt work and neither does the increasing of CS while in the arena, which i think is beter that way.
to keep the cs to not go bigger as what the weakest players cs is to keep it fair and just.
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
reborn
Forum Elite

Ah nice with the demis' and yes i do agree with you on that Unster not being able to incress c/s is only fair.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Unsterblich wrote:i tried the super def weapons and doesnt work and neither does the increasing of CS while in the arena, which i think is beter that way.
to keep the cs to not go bigger as what the weakest players cs is to keep it fair and just.

This is not true. You can further build your CS after your battle starts. You only start with the smallest CS full and the bigger CS built to the same power as the smaller CS. I found this out in my last battle.

I agree the use of super weps demis and CS in the 1v1 arena should be removed completely, but in saying that I also think levels should be averaged and all levels equalized. In that way it is your skill vs. your opponent's skill not who has the biggest levels and CS. I think it could be more fun that way.

Edit: There is a new bug. I am generating ATs and DMU before my round 2 battle begins.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
reborn
Forum Elite

I would agree with Hokie on that too lvls should be same and it based on skill not whos playied longer and has most lvls.

We are wanting the most skilled right not on whos playied more so has bigger c/s, lvls or demis :)

I would think more might even sign up in furture if it was liek that cus its fair for anyone signing up as its based on just skill.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
D3ath
Forum Expert

can confirm what hokie said as i just logged into mine to see i have more than 3.5q dmu and like 12.4k turns
ImageImage
Spoiler
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

The bug is still there with AT and DMU generation. Hopefully this gets sorted before the next round of matches starts in about 3 hours.
Signature Here

Sol
Forum Addict

Won't be able to fix until a few hours (at work). Does it really matter though? Dmu I suppose, but turns?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:Won't be able to fix until a few hours (at work). Does it really matter though? Dmu I suppose, but turns?
Since the ability to upgrade Command Star and demi-god abilities is not disabled I would say DMU matters quite a bit. ATs, not so much.
Signature Here

Sol
Forum Addict

Taken a look at the code, it looks like it was no bug. The original intention was to give you dmu and turns as soon as you are matched. So you can prepare. I've changed this now to only give you resources when the match has started.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:Taken a look at the code, it looks like it was no bug. The original intention was to give you dmu and turns as soon as you are matched. So you can prepare. I've changed this now to only give you resources when the match has started.

Thank you for fixing the not "bug"

Maybe disable building of CS beyond the maximum of your opponent as well when you get time.

The 1v1 arenas could be much more fun if all things are balanced since unlike other arenas you can only rely on yourself and your own resources and abilities.
Signature Here

D3ath
Forum Expert

well i dont know how u fixed, maybe just me but my match just started and my opponent have 400m super weps already as well as regular starting weps.
Your 1,500,000,000 Ghost stealth into the realm of Stratigize. Your covert capacity and misinformation networks allow your Ghost to move unidentified through the realm of Stratigize. They are able to gather much information surrounding the physical realm, including the status of weapons, planet makeup and development, and some ascended enhancements! You garner the following:
Resources: Dark Matter Units
Planets:
Planet Type
Total Attack Forces Defending Forces
Undeveloped Planets 0
Worshipping 0
Assassin 3,000,000,000
Intelligence 3,000,000,000
Military 0 0 0
Military Systems 500,000,000 100,000,000 400,000,000
Total Capacities
Offensive Potential: ???
Defensive Potential 64,663,609,743,000,000
Covert Capacity: 1,093,603,404,260,000
Assassin Capacity: 1,358,967,606,220,000
Influence Power: 1,789,848,524,289,551
Cosmic Exploration Fleets: 1,510,000

Ascended Enhancements
Assult: 1610
Defence: 1630
Intelligence: 1700
Assassination: 1661
Production: ???
Planetary Fleets
Type Alignment Number Strength
Asgard O'Neill Mark 2 Class Consolidated Networks Defense 400,000,000 4777/4777
Multiversic Phase Networks Defense 400,000,000 2560/2560
Macro Quantum Multiverse WorldShips Attack 300,000,000 2560/2560
how am i supposed to fight now? :D

also just checked and he built up his cs fully probably before with those extra dmu he got before so now his cs is way bigger than mine
ImageImage
Spoiler
D3ath
Forum Expert

good thing this noob wasnt on nox so still managed to beat this bug abuser
As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the history of DDE 2016. This is the official report of the battle:

In an act of defiance and disregard for consequences, [DC]D3ath calls upon DDE 2016, calling upon their worlds, assembling their fleets, and rages into Stratigize's TAF 2016 with no goal but TOTAL DESTRUCTION of their military!

A scan of the galaxies and universes reveal that [DC]D3ath utilized:
273,080,788 Networked Liberator and No Liberator worlds.

The following fleets were sent:

273,080,788 Networked Liberator sent Macro Quantum Multiverse WorldShips

Stratigize resisted the aggressors with:
2,025,670 Supra Custodian and No Custodian worlds.

Supra Custodian deployed
2,025,670 Supra Custodian had no fleets!

For ages the battle rages on across planets, galaxies and centuries....Finally... it is decided!

[DC]D3ath, personally commanding The ruler of the world, their Personal Command Star initiates the battle.
Stratigize was was commanding Bringer of Hell, thier Personal Command Star.
The ruler of the world and Bringer of Hell meet head on at the border of TAF 2016!
The ruler of the world uses its Black Hole String to inflict 30,945,324,723,300,000 damage, destroying 1363 Energy Vortex Shields on Bringer of Hell!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 387 Black Hole String Weapons!
[DC]D3ath's The ruler of the world infuses 21,730,772,799,500,000 additional attack power to the fleets that follow!

Bringer of Hell uses its Black Hole String to inflict 17,154,644,100,600 damage, destroying 1 Energy Vortex Shields on The ruler of the world!
It has exhausted all of its offensive power.

[DC]D3ath's forces of DDE 2016 ruthlessly and relentlessly assult the worlds, fleets and populations of TAF 2016, inflicting 43,461,545,598,900,000 damage .
Many suffered, generations knew nothing but war, and in the end - ontop of countless populations ...
412,968 of Stratigize's worlds were completely destroyed!

Stratigize's forces of TAF 2016 retaliated, inflincting 3 damage on the fleets and worlds in DDE 2016
81,920 of [DC]D3ath's worlds were destroyed!

As you watch Stratigize retreat, a shimmer of blinding light brings you to your knees, it dissipates as fast as it was conjured taking Stratigize with it, you feel their time in this realm was over.

The damage to the fleets of DDE 2016 are chronicled:

Your Macro Quantum Multiverse WorldShips went from strength 1,903 to 1,896 (now 1896/2560 and 26 percent damaged)
You make a mental note to have these repaired, as you know damaged fleets are not only less powerful, but if damaged enough, are not spaceworthy, and destroyed.

The fleets of [DC]D3ath subdued the fleets of Stratigize, thier petty physical war machines bested on this plane
The fleets of Stratigize retreat quickly once defeat was secured!

The forces of [DC]D3ath inflicted as much destruction as possible - even at the cost of their own defences!

Considering the distance to travel, the motivation of the fleet, and the degree of superiority of fleets, they ravaged for 100 percent of the time normally taken in pure and pointless destruction.

Many wonder if Stratigize will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Stratigize before such a feat should wisely be considered!
ImageImage
Spoiler

Return to “Tournament Discussion”