Tournament 76 - bug reports

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Re: Tournament 76 - bug reports

my only issue now is that jase is not in the cosmos at all..... So now I cant even attack him.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

stratigize wrote:my only issue now is that jase is not in the cosmos at all..... So now I cant even attack him.
he's in the "normal" ranks, ie he's been kicked from Tourney :/
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

not sure is it bug or not but well i killed my target and got kicked out of tourney now turn have passed and i am still in normal plane and not back in tourney as i thought we should be back in the tourney after the kill and once next turn starts.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
stratigize
Forum Regular

D3ath wrote:not sure is it bug or not but well i killed my target and got kicked out of tourney now turn have passed and i am still in normal plane and not back in tourney as i thought we should be back in the tourney after the kill and once next turn starts.

I think you are suppose to be back in normal until the next battle, so your not stuck waiting. I could be wrong but your next battle is 12 hours from when you killed your opponent
D3ath
Forum Expert

well in that case the wording is wrong :)
- **important** You will wait in the arena for every battle/round, then you will leave the arena for the remainder of the turn change AFTER your battle regardless of your win or loss. This will include your enemey (so don't keep attacking).
This time is for you to do what you want with your powerups or CS (or anything else until next turn change).
also from how i remember from the first tourneys it was like its written here
ImageImage
Spoiler
stratigize
Forum Regular

Can we please fix the issue of Jase671 being put back in normal rankings, Him and I have not had our battle yet and I am stuck inside the arena still.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

stratigize wrote:Can we please fix the issue of Jase671 being put back in normal rankings, Him and I have not had our battle yet and I am stuck inside the arena still.
Check him again.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sol
Forum Addict

It's been so a long time since I played this arena... I forgot if you stay out until the next match or just one TC. That little bit of text in the arena detail page was recently re-written by me (that's what I thought occurred, at least what I saw in my beta).
Anyway, in short, your kills were not officially recorded - which I've just fixed, had a roll on affect which caused you to stay out of the arena and displayed the same battle etc. The wins/losses can be found in the 'view kills' page (aka default page) of arena stats (if it's wrong please confirm with me).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

thanks Sol looks good and just waiting on the next round to start.
:smt060
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

dammit, keep them all in til it ends. Good farming with them all out of the way :D xx
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Sol
Forum Addict

Unsterblich wrote: just a lil prob as the income is low and no income even if we have planets trained?
i had a 10T income even if i had 4bil trained for more income and it stayed constant all through the night
Income should change when your match has started.... from what I remember the income was jacked up massively for these tournaments. The starting dmu was small though so when the match kicked off, one player couldn't just grab the others starting dmu and stump their growth. Also the reason why you start off with 100 mill more attack weps than attack soldiers (so you can sell the weps).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
D3ath
Forum Expert

Your enemy is: sol, the fight begins gametime: March 14th at 07:29:00

now it is:

GameTime:
Mar 14 07:52:13

and still both of us are ranked 0 and cant see anyone in the cosmos page and cant attack even though i waited for turn change to happen :)
ImageImage
Spoiler
stratigize
Forum Regular

D3ath wrote:Your enemy is: sol, the fight begins gametime: March 14th at 07:29:00

now it is:

GameTime:
Mar 14 07:52:13

and still both of us are ranked 0 and cant see anyone in the cosmos page and cant attack even though i waited for turn change to happen :)
Same problem
reborn
Forum Elite

Just a question , have you removed the use of demis in this arena?

Asking cus the c/s can only be filled to what ur up agasint, so why shouldnt it be same for demis too.

Most of all the super weapon demis that has a bigger effect that what a c/s does.

Only seems fair for all when certain things have been removed or reduced to what others have.

So if they dont have the use of them the other cant use them, or just flat out you can not use any demi in arena , the latter seems easier to code :D

Unless u cant use any demis already then just ignore this post , opps and yeah not a bug , but no-one made a thread for this arena so here will have to do :P
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sol
Forum Addict

looking at the ranking thing now.

CS is filled to the weakest set on the field, but you can increase it when the game starts.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Tournament Discussion”