Tournament 76 - bug reports

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Tournament 76 - bug reports

Where does it say super weap demi's cant be used?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

well i am ok with them being bale to use it, but what i was inclining was that he got it all on the very first turn when our fight started and he had same 10t dmu out, so i am pretty sure that he bought it with the dmu from the last bug when we were generating tons of dmu before even our fight started, and with all that extra dmu he bought his super weapons and fully trained his cs.

and if u want to say that they are entitled to get two types of def weapons before the fight and the rest only one type then it speaks for itself and i dont have nothing to say.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
reborn
Forum Elite

Thats what i was getting at , cus i knew this arena u made dmu before your fight started...

You can only spend so much dmu on weapons given the amount of planets you have but if u have the use of super weapons that means ur planets have then doubled compared to someone else.

The other point is if ur just doign it to store dmu for later its better to buy super weaposn aswell because u can not sab so much.

Feels like beating a head agasint a brick wall, you want a 1v1 thats fair for all then make it that way, if one doesnt have it then other cant use it.

You already make the c/s smaller vs the smallest one. Seems rather dumb with Super weapons that give a far better benefit than c/s doesnt have any drawback on it.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

I would like to state a few things. First off, yes I had bought some super weapons with the dmu we were generating as we were matched up before the war started. As SOL had said that's what would happen at first.

Now when he reset everything he actually gave me 400 mil super weapons as I had only bought around 200 mil.

Now to add on to this, I am generating the dmu again, I have not bought anything but I have just over 4q dmu again.
Sol
Forum Addict

My question before had no ulterior motive attached to it. I was just wondering if I actually stipulated somewhere specifically that super wep demi's cannot be used in the 1v1 (i.e. it's a bug).
I've found nothing to support this though. It appears a few people just assumed so.
I can't even remember if 1v1 came before super wep demi's or if it was the other way around....

reborn wrote: Feels like beating a head agasint a brick wall, you want a 1v1 thats fair for all then make it that way, if one doesnt have it then other cant use it.
I'll answer this because it keeps popping up. Tournaments will never be 100% fair and I don't want them to be 100% fair.
If I wanted people to be on the same level when they fight then I would make their powerups similar as well.
The 1v1 was meant to be 1 player (not his alliance, or friends, or family) against 1 other player. It was not meant to be a perfect evenly matched game.
Yes, there are things that I created bring about a fair game, but these are to give a balanced start and a good fighting chance for both players.
I'm not about to strip down a players account, what he's built over the past 10 years, and hand them a vanilla account to play with (how boring). They should be able to play with what they have created.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
D3ath
Forum Expert

why dont do anything about the fact that one account is generating naq while being matched and the other isnt? isnt it a bug or u made that on purpose? cause i only got dmu the next turn our fight started, and all day long i stayed at 10t dmu, and once i logged in the game recently i had like 268t dmu, while stratigize had this:

Code: Select all

14:04 	Stratigize 	Attack 	7,645,266,496,000,000 Dark Matter Units taken 	15 	1,577,096 	1,000,404 	31,981,518,816,300,000 	17,793,047,399,100,000 	details
its 7.6q dmu on his account.

its ok if u dont want it fair but at least give players the same starting ground with same planets and same dmu.

he said himself he was generating dmu and had 4q and my account somehow doesnt generate anything. also when resetting why give him 400m super weps instead of 200 he bought.

at least make the start fair, and in the fight if they generate enough dmu let them buy those super weapons but dont give them an advantage before the fight starts. Cause its not surprising that players dont play tourneys if you put them to disadvantaged position even before it starts, why should they play if they dont have any chance or very little chance at winning.
ImageImage
Spoiler
reborn
Forum Elite

If you dont want to do that fine.

But this is the biggest point ppl that have worked on say there account for 10 yrs lets say thats c/s.

Now they have to deal with it will only be filled to the smallest.

Ok were all ok with that.

But heres the thing someone that had an account for 1 day can maybe be luckly and get themselves a super demi, but that isnt removed.

That weaposn is far far better than c/s , the repairs are very small, there almost impossable to sab, and it reduces your planets needed by half.

That is the problem i have with it, u have removed something but the biggest advacnce to someone you say is fine, and p/much suck it up.

Also to answer your question the first 1v1 i saw and that wasnt the first time it was playied, demis was not in game.

So that will be demis was not involved goign back to that would be much better.

Player one starts with 5 bil planets each put all their planets into stats, they are almost even matched.

However player two who just happen to find super demi last week now has double the defence and strike of player one cus meh someone cant see thats it is inbalanced. Easyier done when ur making dmu before the match.

Im sure what ur doing if ur saying they dont get dmu now before match or they do, because atm some do not and some do. In one post ur say you wanted them to make dmu before the match then another saying ill fix it, then some is makign it and some dont.

Its ok though cus planets doesnt mean anythign in an arena........ oh w8 thats a huge part in what can make that a win.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

In my opinion the 1v1 arena should be the most "fair" because as I stated before there is no outside help from friends, alliances, etc. That should be the fun part of this arena type.

What you are hearing SoL is some of the strongest accounts on ascended, some of the best players on the server, telling you how we would like to see the game made more fun. This is not the small guys saying "Make everything equal for this arena type." It is the big guys.

Perhaps it is something that should receive more than a moment's consideration.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
frazz
Forum Irregular

Super weps can be bought which I think 1v 1 should be more balanced and cant be

demis weren't around when 1v1 was last played

I mentioned in previous tournament as well that the timing should be random but the end of the last battle can be manipulated to ensure a better start time for the winner of one battle compared to to loser ie delaying the kill until it suits with the 12 hours min

im still of opinion that the battles shouldn't be able to start until both players have ticked a box if they havnt then within 12 hours battle auto commences its gets away from first there wins and will create more onliners in general and will be more enjoyable

current way basically is whos there first wins
Spoiler
Denis Oman
‎18‎:‎43 frazz what are you doing with so many wepons :O‏

you scare me!

Forgot when you started playing?
This will remind you!
Sol
Forum Addict

Can we keep this thread PURELY for bugs, another thread can be made for discussion on changes to 1v1.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
D3ath
Forum Expert

the bug is that some accounts generate dmu and some dont when they both are matched. please look into that.
ImageImage
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Are they generating turns?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
reborn
Forum Elite

reborn wrote:
Im sure what ur doing if ur saying they dont get dmu now before match or they do, because atm some do not and some do. In one post ur say you wanted them to make dmu before the match then another saying ill fix it, then some is makign it and some dont.
You want this purely for bugs, might of got missed in there but i did say this^^^

Im sorry i should of started it with Im "not" sure.

Others saw was i put but i guess some can miss when they onl skim read.

Cheers.
Spoiler

Sol
Forum Addict

Missed it, should be ok now.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?