Server race war

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Server race war

FDM does not count, the rest do.

Its why i said if want to go down that route of making whole server join make it like a FDM and nothing counts to it, tbh i would be in favour of all arenas not counting towards ME.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: Server race war

reborn wrote:FDM does not count, the rest do.

Its why i said if want to go down that route of making whole server join make it like a FDM and nothing counts to it, tbh i would be in favour of all arenas not counting towards ME.
I'd be fine if this happened and it was not counting towards ME. Was fun the last time it did happen all those eons ago and we really should have something different for the 100.

Perhaps the best thing is to have a very clear opt-out running a week before the start. Big text page on login that gives option or something. (similar to "please change your password" page)

EG:

SERVER WIDE RACE WAR BEGINS IN "X days XX hours"

YOU WILL BE AUTO ENTERED UNLESS YOU OPT OUT

FOR RULES PAGE CLICK HERE

TO OPT-OUT >>> CLICK HERE
>>> Confirm OPT OUT>

>>CONTINUE TO COMMAND CENTER >>

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"

Return to “Tournament Discussion”