Server race war

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL
ID: 0

Server race war

I think its time, we did a real server race war.

Its boring in mass the same players in race war in a small pond of active players, who sign up.

Should be all in, lets have fun.
My_Crows
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Mass Coalition
Race: Gringo

Re: Server race war

My Crows - Caucasian
Tap for sigs
Spoiler
ImageImage
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

byrne_1 wrote:I think its time, we did a real server race war.

Its boring in mass the same players in race war in a small pond of active players, who sign up.

Shut up Byrne you noob.

Love you tho :smt060
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I'd be all for that. It was a lot of fun the last time...just give us near unlimited turns and we will go to town on all those inactives and have a blast of a day :D

Please?
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
byrne_1
Forum Irregular

Field Marshall wrote:
byrne_1 wrote:I think its time, we did a real server race war.

Shut up Byrne you noob.

Love you tho :smt060
I thought you gave up playing ;)

same back. :smt060
reborn
Forum Elite

Killing inactives for all of 10 mins will be fun?

Rather pointless imo and just for those who want to gain some cheap planet kills.

Just a simple No.

If and that's a big IF, was to go with this idea I would say make it like the FDM were the kills are not counted.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
byrne_1
Forum Irregular

Im thinking of the 100 tournament to be this type.

I'm not looking for some cheap planet kills, as you put it.

Something like plaguelf you dont log on for 1 day, you get kicked out after 2nd day

As well, we DONT have unlimited turns.

Better??
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

it was fun when it was originally done, but don't know if it would work now with the limited active playing field we currently have.
The element of surprise also helped, none knew it was coming
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
reborn
Forum Elite

But u are looking for cheap kills you and math both said it. u want to attack inactives.

A smashing fest. If an inactive was still in after just 3hr i would be surprised. Dont tried and hide what u want its clear to many. most of all u said it between ya.
byrne_1 wrote: Its boring in mass the same players in race war in a small pond of active players, who sign up.
Math said it better.
Mathlord wrote:I'd be all for that. It was a lot of fun the last time...just give us near unlimited turns and we will go to town on all those inactives and have a blast of a day :D
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Well it's not like we get any active fighting out of anybody anyway...at least a server-wide race war would mean we have more people to mass down...it's something...it's different.

Are you telling me you're not bored of losing the same arenas against us over and over? I reckon you are considering you don't even participate in them anymore.
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Mathlord wrote:Well it's not like we get any active fighting out of anybody anyway...at least a server-wide race war would mean we have more people to mass down...it's something...it's different.

Are you telling me you're not bored of losing the same arenas against us over and over? I reckon you are considering you don't even participate in them anymore.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

really thats hilarious :D please do tell me when was the last time taf noobs won plague arena? :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
byrne_1
Forum Irregular

reborn wrote:But u are looking for cheap kills you and math both said it. u want to attack inactives.

A smashing fest. If an inactive was still in after just 3hr i would be surprised. Dont tried and hide what u want its clear to many. most of all u said it between ya.
byrne_1 wrote: Its boring in mass the same players in race war in a small pond of active players, who sign up.
Math said it better.
Mathlord wrote:I'd be all for that. It was a lot of fun the last time...just give us near unlimited turns and we will go to town on all those inactives and have a blast of a day :D
There are players, outside our war, who are active. OE, Judgement etc. Who could give us a run for our money, if forced in. I know TF go in hard.

Off topic, plague arena always bugged to hell, thats why i dont sign up for the last couple of ones since i got "Be Sierena's little helper"

Just for you, reborn.
Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 929,811,063,889 (Ranked: 8 )

I dont need cheap kills. :-D
reborn
Forum Elite

Nor do I, and ur about 1,5 tri planets behind rank 1. FYI.
Spoiler

Mathlord
Forum Zombie

D3ath wrote:
Mathlord wrote:Well it's not like we get any active fighting out of anybody anyway...at least a server-wide race war would mean we have more people to mass down...it's something...it's different.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

really thats hilarious :D please do tell me when was the last time taf noobs won plague arena? :D
When was the last time you won anything else?
Spoiler

---
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Have to say, I really enjoyed the first server wide race war, had some good fights, even got the old Tolah war room up and running again, good bit of banter.

A lot of people didn't like it though, you are never going to please everybody, the opt in race war is probably the closest (not perfect by any stretch with active race imbalance meaning some who signup don't get in).

As for padding easy kills, I though tournament stats were no longer recorded for ME anyway :-k
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”