Achievement Bugs

Report any bugs here.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Achievement Bugs

If you find em. Remember you may have to refresh...
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Achievement Bugs

A lot of the achievements for Significant entity for me are not checking off for some reason.

*Sent a demi-god into a tier 2 wreckage (Done this as evidenced by my 2 tier 2 tech catches)
*Attained at least 11,000 mass from a single wreckage in one go
*Attained at least 200,000 energy from a single wreckage in one go (Done this as evidenced by the return message I received: Your Demi-God scavenging Assault on Daerohas returned with 54,645 mass, 872,129 energy and 0 tier 3 tech caches)
*Equalized your energy and mass (Done this as well, but don't know how to prove it. I do not want to attempt it and lose 10% of my mass/energy)

I am still working on the other 2 (Have to wait a turn change to de-equip a demi that I want to use a tech cache on).
Sol
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:A lot of the achievements for Significant entity for me are not checking off for some reason.

*Sent a demi-god into a tier 2 wreckage (Done this as evidenced by my 2 tier 2 tech catches)
*Attained at least 11,000 mass from a single wreckage in one go
*Attained at least 200,000 energy from a single wreckage in one go (Done this as evidenced by the return message I received: Your Demi-God scavenging Assault on Daerohas returned with 54,645 mass, 872,129 energy and 0 tier 3 tech caches)
*Equalized your energy and mass (Done this as well, but don't know how to prove it. I do not want to attempt it and lose 10% of my mass/energy)

I am still working on the other 2 (Have to wait a turn change to de-equip a demi that I want to use a tech cache on).
The first three should have been checked (I did do a check on them for past events), the latter couldn't be.

EDIT
the first three should be checked off now.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
shooty08
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hell no, I'm lazy
ID: 1950023

A lot of them won't check off for me until a turn or two after I get to the tier, or I modify something in the related category. I.E. add more strings to my command star even though its already far over the requirements for both strings and vortices, or increase my power level or skill to check off those, even though I'm well above the reqs.

I'm not sure if this counts as a bug because I have all the requirements I should at my current rank.
Sol
Forum Addict

shooty08 wrote:A lot of them won't check off for me until a turn or two after I get to the tier, or I modify something in the related category. I.E. add more strings to my command star even though its already far over the requirements for both strings and vortices, or increase my power level or skill to check off those, even though I'm well above the reqs.

I'm not sure if this counts as a bug because I have all the requirements I should at my current rank.
It's been known in some circumstances refreshing the page makes it check again, especially regarding chrome.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Actually, going to the page where you will find the entity helps.

For example, if you have a achievement to kill 25b LF, go to ME page and then go back. Or if you have to build a 30q CS, go to CS page. That's always worked for me.

Anyway, reason i'm here.

More BS:

Found at least one demi-god

4k wasted in lame farming as I have no CER. This is retardation. Remove it or give me some energy so I can improve bonus find.

Thx.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Attained at least 11,000 mass from a single wreckage in one go
Attained at least 200,000 energy from a single wreckage in one go

My demi god came back with 14k mass 230k energy and a tier 3 cache and it aint ticked off?

id: 11955
Sol
Forum Addict

~Wilco~ wrote:Attained at least 11,000 mass from a single wreckage in one go
Attained at least 200,000 energy from a single wreckage in one go

My demi god came back with 14k mass 230k energy and a tier 3 cache and it aint ticked off?

id: 11955
Recently or in the past?

EDIT
Was recent, better now?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Do the following do a backward check?

Is the Supreme Race
Be Sierena's little helper

If so, I know I was part of the winning race a long time ago (even wore the title for a while), and I made it all the way to 2nd place last plague tournament, so I would assume I help spread plenty. If not then how is there still an animator since neither of those tournament types have happened again since the update?
Sol
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:Do the following do a backward check?

Is the Supreme Race
Be Sierena's little helper
No, the supreme race changes every race war and the Sierena's is just easily done.
The only things that are backward checked are ME and pure tourney wins...could be some others but not sure.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

I've finally done "Be Sierena's little helper".

Taken over 2 years to do, ](*,)

I'm on to the next achievement list.

Influential Gods

I'm really sure "I've done Used 3,999 natural turns on a wreckage in one go" in the past.

I nearly did Omniscient Gods, before the roll back.

Can you check it please, Sol.

Thanks
reborn
Forum Elite

It was said beofre, even if you have done that before it showed it does not count.

It will only be ticked off once you have seen the new achievemnets only then will it get ticked off.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sol
Forum Addict

From what I can see (if I have your ID right), you have passed this achievement set but I suspect the 4k on one wreckage is a new achievement (hence why it wasn't ticked off when you arrived).
I don't have any valid achievement backups for years/months ago I can use...
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

i had a real good look, they are the new ones

September 11, 2014
Has farmed over 250 quad DMU

Used 3,999 natural turns on a wreckage in one go

Has a demi-god with a skill level above 3 ('You' exempt)

Accumulated 250,000 mass (not in one go)

Accumulated 4,000,000 energy (not in one go)

Built 14,000 M2 Stargates

That sorts that one out.

I just need a refill. :-D
Phantasmagoria
Forum Newbie

I can't seem to get the "Entered at least 1 Tournament" achievement for Significant Entity struck off - only one I have left.

I have only entered tournaments after getting to this achievement level in the hope it would tick off but it hasn't.

Return to “Ascended Bugs”