Permanent M.E. kill count from deathmatch - ASCEND SERVER

Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Permanent M.E. kill count from deathmatch - ASCEND SERVE

reborn wrote:
Sol wrote:
2 days before the tourney (tourney started around 2nd march) you killed about 217,885,540 CS weps, give or take a few hours which explains the cs destruction on weps. Over the tournament you killed 455,738,958 CS weps, which means your jump would be much much greater.
Doesn't really add up... I reckon I would find something similar with your planets. I'll look at it better tonight, but I think most people would find very large jumps in their M.E if it was recording tournies at all.
3,159,699,539 + 2,721,520,819 = 5,881,220,358 This was after I finished massing C/S on normal realm.

3,374,988,065 + 2,943,676,990 = 6,318,665,055 This was after the fast arena.

Difference 328 MIL

The Difference in C/S there Sol is 328 mil, which is far more than I killed two days before the arena, as ARK said in his first post its not counting 100% more like 50% he thought of the kills, but recording 100% of the loses, when he told me I said nah it doesn't count till I looked myself an saw my kills an C/S had moved up.
The difference I was referring to was just about the CS attack weps, not def. Def wise you killed about 154,688,126 before the tournament and during the tournament you killed about 504,606,173. So if we add both the killed cs attack/def stats during the tournament there's about 959 mill total or 480 mill if we halve it. Still significantly higher than the difference. Adding the before tournament stats we get about 371 mill total, give or a take a few hours I would imagine it would be around the 330 mill difference.

I would like to check the planet thing though, Arkenius can you send me your id please.

It would be an odd bug, if it gave full losses to ME and half kill counts.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
reborn
Forum Elite

Arkenius ID is 4399

[3/1/2015 10:56:38 AM] josh: i see dead c/s

That's the time when I stopped doing C/S massing. Few hrs later from ppl rebuilding I might of gained an extra 10-20 mil kills total.

[3/1/2015 12:34:25 PM] josh: Command Star Attack Weapons Destroyed 3,159,699,539 (Ranked: 1)
Command Star Defence Weapons Destroyed 2,721,520,819 (Ranked: 1)

As u can see that's just under 2 hrs AFTER I stopped.

So lets just say I massed 40 mil more double what I think, that is still not the 328 mil more gained since I posted those kill count on the 1st.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

[3/1/2015 4:29:35 PM] Arkenius: Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 123,267,205,801 (Ranked: 81)

i have it in my permanent
[3/2/2015 10:26:31 PM] Arkenius: Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 133,066,162,041 (Ranked: 77)

I looked in one of my skype convo and found this. I was chatting and copy-pasted my total kills, 1 day apart. I can tell you honestly, I had little amount of turns in 1 day... there is no way I found a juicy 10bil kill and even if I did, you can't really kill that with what 300 ats i had and considering my account isn't that big.

I didn't manage to read all the posts done so far, but there is a bug in this kind of fast deathmatch that save numbers into permanent ME... and I hope it will be fixed.

Can all TAF just close their mouths and stop typing, if they have nothing related to this topic to say? I am trying really hard to be polite here, as you can well see. This should be your only hint that this matter is serious. Grow up and go fight in the GC!
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Sorry for the double post:

But there is also the loses to consider:

Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 93,450,093,696 (Ranked: 102)
these are my current loses. before the tournament this was 70bil+ ish.

First of all, since I am in war I dont get over 6bil-7bil total planets at once at my disposal. Also my account is small. I couldnt lose almost so many planets in the normal game in 24hrs even if i wanted to.

But in the deathmatch I have proof that I LOST EVERY SINGLE PLANET I initially had + 2 refills from the ppl I killed. I defended myself to the last breath. Here is a screenshot of the amount of planets i had left. That's right 1.7mil planets left and then I died obviously! Wilco was the one killing me. He saw my last planet count as well. Because it was pretty hilarious.

So yeah I did lose the amount from 70bil+ to the current 93bil and it got saved into the permanent when it shouldn't have!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also TAF knows about the bug for a while. And they must be stupid to give up free ME kills, right? Here's the proof (quote from first page):
Unsterblich wrote: well its says that in the sign up page but it always counted towards permanent ME or havent u noticed it?
But I did report the bug because I prefer to play fair. :smt019
reborn
Forum Elite

Found this too from 12 Feb my loses

Attack Planets Destroyed 2,376,738 (Ranked: 930)
Super Attack Planets Destroyed 10,334,979,473 (Ranked: 26)
Defence Planets Destroyed 0 (Ranked: 2,381)
Super Defence Planets Destroyed 12,409,430,524 (Ranked: 41)
Covert Planets Destroyed 27,468,500,186 (Ranked: 36)
Assassin Planets Destroyed 81,061,507,137 (Ranked: 9)
Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 222,254,434,046 (Ranked: 19)
Attack Turns Used 67,644 (Ranked: 92)

Now

Attack Planets Destroyed 2,376,738 (Ranked: 935)
Super Attack Planets Destroyed 11,544,413,626 (Ranked: 19)
Defence Planets Destroyed 0 (Ranked: 2,384)
Super Defence Planets Destroyed 16,624,632,488 (Ranked: 29)
Covert Planets Destroyed 27,844,258,881 (Ranked: 37)
Assassin Planets Destroyed 91,579,418,036 (Ranked: 6)
Grand Total of Planets Slaughtered 260,271,284,225 (Ranked: 15)
Attack Turns Used 77,912 (Ranked: 75)

No way ive gained 40 bil planets in that time to lose that much.

I would need to be getting 2,1 bil planets every single day from that post, I know full well that aint been happening.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

Sol
Forum Addict

There's no point timestamping stats from skype btw, timezones vary.

Arkenius, during the tournament you killed 4,149,385,834 super def.
Currently you have killed about 15,674,149,447 super def and from a backup before the tourney you had killed 2,574,373,492, with not much activity either side. So the tourney might be influencing ME or something, but it's not half or anything. I'll look at it later, again.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Thanx for the reply. :-D Looking forward for updates on the matter.

just fyi... both timestamps are from the same person: me :P ... skype does idd show different times for each individual according to his or hers current time, but since they are both from my end, there is no time-zone difference.
reborn
Forum Elite

Sol wrote:There's no point timestamping stats from skype btw, timezones vary.
Ok.

To make it easier then when I finished massing C/S that was at 10.56 am my time that's 02,56 Game time on the 1st.

My Copy an paste from my permanent ME was at 04,36 Game time on the 1st, an I sure as hell didn't kill 328 mil more C/S kills since then, because none of them would rebuild till I went sleep were I didn't mass anything.

Thanks for looking.

But as I said in other post from planet kills, I sure aint had 40 bil planets not even if I count the other arena because I think I lost about 5 bil max there would still leave me having lost 35 bil, that's 1,8 bil every single day I would of needed to gain.
Spoiler

Sol
Forum Addict

So good/bad news, good is I see nothing wrong with the code dealing out ME between normal/arena and FDM's. Bad news is that doesn't help, something might be dealing out weird stats to ME.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

I can't say I've noticed a bug in the tournaments i've played but I personally never pay any attention to ME so unless someone pointed it out I wouldn't have.
Arkenius wrote:
Also my instinct tells me that the merry band of TAF people, who joined in quite a formidable number for such a simple and "fast" deathmatch tournament, knew about the kills being "bugged" and the fact that they are added. And since the amount of planets and other stats and resources is astronomical higher than any other tournaments, they planed to do a chill farm run to boost their little scores. :smt018 :smt018
That is completely and utterly untrue. Many of us play arenas whenever we are able simply because we enjoy doing it.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”