*archive* deathmatch coming up

byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL
ID: 0

*archive* deathmatch coming up

Seems to be bugged. We are not able to make or pick our teams.
reborn
Forum Elite

Re: deathmatch coming up

Its Death match not Team death match says on the sign-up #-o
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

First Place Prize:

God of the Arena title! (for the LEADER of the LAST team standing)

Hence the confusion...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
reborn
Forum Elite

Its a copy and paste from the Team death match and its been around enough for ppl to see and has commented on before

Arena Match is ON!!

We have a deathmatch!

3. The Tournament is 'over' when one of the two last players in the tournament slaughters the other, at which point the winner is removed (gracefully i might add) from the realm, and the awards are handed out.

Other wise that would read when the last team is standing, take it up with all the comments before that's been said about the copy and paste.
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.

byrne_1
Forum Irregular

So what are we saying the next one going to be?

Surely the prizes needs to be changed for 1st three places if its death match
reborn
Forum Elite

Not sure what ur asking..............Your asking what the next one going to be.............second let me look into my crystal ball .................. hmm tells me to ask the winner of this one. But that will be after a Fast Deathmatch. There you go hope that answered your question.

And why does there need to be prizes for 2nd and 3rd in Deathmatch but not a 2nd and 3rd in a Team Deathmatch?

You are joining to have fun, if prizes is all your worried about, I hear candy crush gives out daily prizes if u want :smt060
Spoiler

Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

reborn wrote:hmm tells me to ask the winner of this one.
K, next will be RACE WAR because ofc I will win this deathmatch no probs :smt110

As for the rewards for this one, I assume unless Sol says differently, that the winner will get the Arena God title.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
byrne_1
Forum Irregular

reborn wrote: And why does there need to be prizes for 2nd and 3rd in Deathmatch but not a 2nd and 3rd in a Team Deathmatch?
Sol changed the prizes for team deathmatch for the winner only for the past ones.
reborn wrote:Not sure what ur asking..............Your asking what the next one going to be.............second let me look into my crystal ball .................. hmm tells me to ask the winner of this one. But that will be after a Fast Deathmatch. There you go hope that answered your question.
I know you aint going to win it, thats for sure. :smt050

I want to pick my pick and mix team once sol sorts out the wording of it. I love to have fun.
reborn wrote: You are joining to have fun, if prizes is all your worried about, I hear candy crush gives out daily prizes if u want :smt060
I play candy crush with my RL friends, when chatting. [-X
reborn
Forum Elite

I know I wont win but then again if I choice to play I play for fun.

there is a difference you lot play to go 15 vs 1 or 2 ppl.

Then you just pick and choose who wins , no achievement at all imo in being gifted a win.

If you think that's great then good for you , I just think its sad but each to there own if u get a warm glow in not fighting for something and just picking who you want this week.

Anyway to get back on topic there is no bug just a copy and paste text that's been said before but reading a few lines or looking at the top would of been able to tell you that. :smt050
Spoiler

Boa
Forum Regular

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

You know, you see the word a-hole all the time. But when you really find an a-hole its crazy. Reborn........ Some of us actually play this game for fun, that i agree with you on. But you take this game a little to serious like its your life. But who knows maybe your life do depends on this game. Got a recommendation for you.. . . . . . Take your thumb out your arse when you play the game, might enjoy it a bit more. Buttttt then again why would you remove your thumbs right? you have found another strategy to play the game without touching keyboard, right?
Spoiler
:smt043
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
reborn
Forum Elite

LOL

Why you think I take this serious? Its a game of numbers that's meant to be fun that's a war game, u know ppl fight wars not join alliances for ever lasting peace , oh w8 some do. Each to their own.

But double LOL

that's all I got to say on your last comment. As ive said before im more than welcome for sol to post my logs on farming on how fast I farm, how I farm , how long I have my stuff trained.

Its really not rocket science to work some simply things out. Hell you could ask Jo in main too I really do not mind.

Not all of us think there is just 1 way to farm.

But ill admit it my script is so great in main it can raid 3 ppl at once and mass like it too, but when there is no nox it will just pick that 1 target then go back to the 3 before and target those 3 again.

Even works on ascended too massing C/S. c im a master really at writing scripts, my dyslexia and grammer problems that's been on this forums since 2005 is just a huge master plan to fool u all.

Damm I thought it was working so well :(
Spoiler

Boa
Forum Regular

LOL

Why you think I take this serious? Its a game of numbers that's meant to be fun that's a war game, u know ppl fight wars not join alliances for ever lasting peace , oh w8 some do. Each to their own.
I see you always crying about something or trying to portray this mucho man role. But wait a minute. . . . . who join alliances for ever lasting peace?? last time a check an alliance isnt for peace, its to fight with numbers. what RL military doesnt have NAP or Peace treaties with others. . . . . Go ahead, illl wait. . . yeah didnt think so. Even "terrorist" belong to some alliance.
Spoiler
billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
reborn
Forum Elite

Plx show me anywere in this thread were I was crying or being a "mucho man" as u say.

There was a bug report , I showed there wasn't, its not my fault some ppl do not read more than one line or even read the top line.

If that's counted as crying hmm im sorry but you wrong , its classed out giving answers to a question others couldn't seem to work out for themselves.

The only crying I see in this thread is from you saying that ive now worked out way to play this game now without touching the keyboard, ie im using a script.

Because you can not just like others work out another way to play because you are simple minded. Its so funny because some in Taf farm like me as well , as I chat with some of them, you just don't talk to each other.

Again that's not my fault not everyone likes your own members to chat with each other.
Spoiler

Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

I'm just going to remind everybody that the leniency shown in the GC does not extend to other parts of the forum, a refresher of the forum rules can be found HERE.

14 Hours left for anybody to signup.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Sol
Forum Addict

I didn't read the thread. Is there a bug or not?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”