AT's for SS

Trading, buying and sellling of everything permitted to do so on New Grounds.
No, you don't sell your soul here.

Moderator: Newgrounds mods

Dirt Monkey
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

AT's for SS

Post by Dirt Monkey » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:37 pm

I have 1.2k AT's in ng that I am willing to trade for SS if anyone is interested.

Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: AT's for SS

Post by Quina Quen » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Good luck with that, lol :smt042
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Post by harchester » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:22 am

Hit me up on Skype

Harch121

I’ll buy ya supporter status. But if I’m spending $$ for this 1200 turns isn’t gonna facilitate the purchase
An important lesson for life

“The teacher placed an empty jar on the desk. He proceeded to fill up the jar with golf balls until he could fit no more. He looked at the classroom and asked his students if they agree that the jar is full. Every student agreed that the jar was indeed full.
The teacher then picked up a box of small pebbles and poured them into the jar with the golf balls. The pebbles filled all of the openings in between the golf balls. He asked the students if the jar was full. Once again, they agreed.
Now the teacher picked up a bag of sand and poured it into the mason jar. The sand filled in all of the empty space left between the golf balls and pebbles. He asked the class again if the jar was full. The students agreed it was technically full.
Finally, the teacher pulled out two beers from under his desk and poured both of them into the jar filling the empty space between the sand. Now the students began to laugh wondering how far this was going.
The teacher waited until the laughter stopped. "I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life," he started. "The golf balls represent the important things. Your family, children, health, friends, and passions. If everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.
The pebbles represent the other things in life that matter, such as your job, house and car. The sand---that is everything else. The small stuff. If you put the sand in first, there is no room for the pebbles or golf balls.
The same goes for life. If you spend all of your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are most important. Pay attention to the important things in your life.
Enjoy time with family. Go to dinner with your spouse. Play games with your kids. There will ALWAYS be time to clean the house or take yourself shopping.
Take care of the golf balls first---the things that really matter. The rest is just sand. You are dismissed."
Before the students left, one shouted out. "You never mentioned what the beer represents!"

The professor smiled and said, "Well I'm glad you asked. The beer just shows you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room to have a beer with a friend."

SilenceWillFall
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): SilenceWillFall

Post by SilenceWillFall » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:40 am

Hit me up on Skype, Ill help you out

knightmare1291@hotmail.co.uk

IFLuX
Forum Elite

Post by IFLuX » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:43 am

paypal kings ENDGAME , there to help ? 8-[
| +
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"[/spoiler]
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter

killtacular
Forum Addict

Post by killtacular » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:27 pm

harchester wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:22 am
Hit me up on Skype

Harch121

I’ll buy ya supporter status. But if I’m spending $$ for this 1200 turns isn’t gonna facilitate the purchase
Harch wanting to share your login details for SS.

Return to “New Grounds Market”