**Filtered**/Slim87R Marketplace

Trading, buying and sellling of everything permitted to do so on New Grounds.
No, you don't sell your soul here.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

**Filtered**/Slim87R Marketplace

Selling all kinds of resources for $$.

Per dollar you can receive one of the following:

350 billion naq
No longer selling UU
*Resources per dollar are negotiable*

Mix and match! If you want $5 in UU and $7 in naq, go for it! You may NOT however split up individual dollars, example, .25 in naq and .75 in UU. That would just be a pain in the arse.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Putting out a special deal here for people who are thinking about buying a supporter package:
For $25 I will buy you the $20 supporter package and give you:

2.0 trillion naq
No longer including UU

**From what I am told you will receive the benefits that you would receive as if you bought it yourself, NOT the benefits I would receive.**

This is why I am giving you additional naq and UU for an extra $5. I only recommend doing this to get the supporter marking, otherwise $25 would net you far more in straight resources. As a bonus, if a lotto drawing is held for people who bought resources from me for that week, you will acquire 2 entries into the drawing. Either way you decide, I recommend getting supporter whether through me or not.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will transfer the resources you choose every day until the amount is payed in full. Accepting payment through Pay Pal.

PM me here or in-game if interested.

**Any updates made to the resources available per dollar will be made here in this first block.**

**This thread will also serve for feedback purposes, so if you trade with me, do not be afraid to write something down! This will ease the minds of anyone else who is thinking about trading.**

Disclaimer:
Both yourself, and your intended target, must have stargates, if you wish to use your supporter give functions.
Note: There is a limit to how many turns, currency, and units, a person can receive (per day)- limited to:
their own natural unit production each day for units
1 days worth of turns
100x their max currency carrying capacity at the start of the day.
Last edited by Slim87R on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Re: **Filtered** Marketplace

**Filtered**!

Ill take up ur offer of SS :D

hit me up ingame!

"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Freestyle304
Forum Regular
ID: 1922793
Alternate name(s): Newgrounds: Meechum

I took him up on his offer of SS.

I sent first and had no problems at all. He got back to me quickly and is continuing to send the promised resources as promised.

I plan to update this later to praise his follow-through (as it will take quite a while to transfer the resources with my limits), but you can also consider no news to be good news. :-) (i.e., I might forget when everything is going well, but I would certainly post if it doesn't hehe)

Thanks, **Filtered**!
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Inbox is over 500 now... :smt100
Slim87R
Forum Expert

A little heads up to everyone I owe resources to:

I have just went on a trip to Phoenix, and I forgot to bring my notebook with me. I will be in Phoenix until Saturday, and I do not know off the top of my head what I owe to who. I know, derp moment. So I will not be able to send reminders out to people I owe. It will be up to you to contact me during this time for the resources. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will try to not let this happen again.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I have returned from my trip to Phoenix and have since balanced the books. I will be sending out messages to everybody I owe resources to with the outstanding balance of what I owe. Once again, sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Great trader :D
Nice Bloke
Recommend him to all!

PS - Ill take another 5 days of maxed out UU and Naq please bud!
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Resources updated in first post!
Freestyle304
Forum Regular
ID: 1922793
Alternate name(s): Newgrounds: Meechum

Well, I'm happy to report that **Filtered** was faithful throughout in paying of the SS package that I purchased. It was a lot of days to send over 1.5T naq with my max per day, but it went without hiccup, and I even got a statement along the way detailing things.

If you are worried about trust, don't be. Professionalism and a great value. What more do you want?
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Condensed posts split
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Get the resources while they are hot! This will only be up a limited time! After it is gone you will pretty much have to buy SS for resources, and most people wont get a hairs worth from SS that they would be able to get from the same money from me ;).

Come and get it!
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: **Filtered**/Slim87R Marketplace

As an official notice, I will only be taking orders up until Market reset this Monday December 31st. I will of course continue to pay out the resources owed after that, but I will no longer take orders after that point. As a special bonus I will be updating the pricing here shortly. If you want to purchase resources, get your orders in by market reset Monday December 31st. Also, I realise I have forgotten to hold any kind of lotto for the people who purchased goods after the second week, so I will be setting up a large one after ordering is closed for all the weeks after that point with multiple winners and prizes (TBD). Also, please let me know if I am forgetting anything.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Prices have been updated in the first block.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

We are approaching the deadline to get your orders in!

As a side note, I do randomly give naq and UU to my officers, so feel free to join under me. This is not a daily occurrence but it does happen. I also will help any way that I can.

Return to “New Grounds Market”