Auction: 1000 AT

Trading, buying and sellling of everything permitted to do so on New Grounds.
No, you don't sell your soul here.
Freestyle304
Forum Regular
ID: 1922793
Alternate name(s): Newgrounds: Meechum

Auction: 1000 AT

That's right, I'm auctioning them off for naq. I'll be all magnanimous like **Filtered** eventually, but right now I am trying to build up my income and naq reserves as fast as possible in order to eventually power ascend to 20. SO...

What will you trade give for 1000 AT? Bidding will close at the end of the day on Monday.

Here's how it will work:

You can only receive a day's worth of turns per day, so you will get the 1k turns over 6 days (192 for 5 days, 40 on day 6).

If you have a long history of good feedback, I will be happy to send the turns first. If not, I do have a long history of good feedback going back to 2006. I never think to ask people to post to it anymore, but you know they'd find it if I ever cheated anyone. I never have and never will.

I will also take bids in $ which can be sent via paypal if you wish. :-)

So bid away!

P.S. No trolling, etc. And if some irrational person wants to give me $1/turn, shut your mouth and let my son have a very Merry Christmas! :-D
Jak of blAdeS
Forum Irregular
Alliance: KoC/HVE
Race: Quite Hung
ID: 1941151
Alternate name(s): da BEAR

Re: Auction: 1000 AT

i'll give you 8 cents to give me the turns.... maybe 10 cents if you give them to me all at once.

Regards,
Jak
quoted as one of the most unrecognizable players in gatewars.. yep that's me
Slim87R
Forum Expert

150 billion naq.
Freestyle304
Forum Regular
ID: 1922793
Alternate name(s): Newgrounds: Meechum

Clearly **Filtered** was the winner, and a generous offer at that - though of course he's loaded. Transfer commences now.

Return to “New Grounds Market”