**Filtered** Lotto!!

Trading, buying and sellling of everything permitted to do so on New Grounds.
No, you don't sell your soul here.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

**Filtered** Lotto!!

Ok, so there has been no lotto to the people buying resources off of me since week 2, so I am going to hold one now!!

In the interest of keeping confidentiality, I will not list names of the people who have bought, but you will get 1 entry per $10 spent. Less than $10 will still earn you an entry into the lotto. There will be 3 winners to this drawing. You can only win once! Drawing will be listed from first to third. The prizes are:

1st: 7 days naq and 7 days UU (both maxed daily @reset, make sure you are on!).
2nd: 7 days naq and 3 days UU (both maxed daily @reset, make sure you are on!).
3rd: 3 days naq and 3 days UU (again, both maxed daily @reset, make sure you are on!).

I have not had a lot of free time lately, so I will not be waiting or trying to contort my schedule in any way. If you want you have the option of forfeiting your prize if you do not like the timing of the cash-out. I will notify the winners in game.

*Disclaimer: The identities of the winners will be available to other participants if they so decide to inquire to prove that the winnings went somewhere. The identities will ONLY be available to the other participants, and the winners will be notified that an inquiry was made.*

Good luck!!
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: **Filtered** Lotto!!

Ok, so the winners have been notified either here or in game. Congrats!

Return to “New Grounds Market”