Meech Emporium - losed to new clients

Trading, buying and sellling of everything permitted to do so on New Grounds.
No, you don't sell your soul here.
Meechum
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Meech Emporium - losed to new clients

Buying UU with naq!

22T naq per 100k UU
- Any quantity is okay, I can receive 180k+/day

If you can't receive full payment in a day, you'll go on a spreadsheet and I'll send daily when I log on until you are paid off. This is a great set up for the small player that has SS and wants to grow!! Send me a pile of units and double your daily income!

If you use the income boost to increase you UP and MS tech and use your UU to make MS, as many of my clients have, your daily naq infusion will grow very rapidly! This will MORE THAN PAY FOR ITSELF!

So... what are you waiting for? :smt064

You must be willing to receive naq whenever I happen to send it, but farming is so infrequent that there is unlikely to be a problem if you have any defense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note1: If you are interested in selling your UU to me, you will need to have SS in NewGrounds.
Note2: If you have a "creative" trade in mind that is not appropriate for a forum post, feel free to make that offer privately as well. ;)
Last edited by Meechum on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Meechum
Forum Newbie

Re: Meech Emporium - Price updated

If I show up as already at max for the day, someone must have sent earlier. Keep trying!
- Note: you can only send 192 AT per day and 99,999 UU at a time max. If you try to send
100k uu, it will tell you that I am maxed.

Word of mouth would be appreciated if you know someone that might be interested that doesn't read the forums.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

If you try to send more than 999 bil naq at a time it glitches out as well. Good luck getting UU. With those prices hopefully you wont get someone trying to send you all that UU and only able to take 1 bil naq a day LOL.
Meechum
Forum Newbie

lol, I know. Actually I have something like that already with one person. I'm willing though.

If you aren't number 1... you just have to try harder, right? :smt047
Slim87R
Forum Expert

No reason to be number 1 right now. I started to go for it, then I realized I was better off putting everything towards income and growth while we still got it. Take advantage of it while we got it!
Meechum
Forum Newbie

Re: Meech Emporium - 150b/1k UU; 8T for 192 AT!! Limited off

Still going strong - but I will hit the trade cap for UU inside of two weeks! Get in while you can! Make me owe you a bunch of naq and then sit pretty! :-D
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I don't think that actually works. I still get UU and I am over 20M TFF. I heard the plague cap doesn't kick in either. Right now we are at unrestricted growth. I haven't tried raiding in a while but if it isn't 0, it is pretty close to it.
Meechum
Forum Newbie

Good to know that the caps don't kick in.

As for the raiding, I currently get about 1200-1250 average per raid. Based on the rates that I am paying, it takes a over a month for what I raid to pay for itself by training them into miners. That is faster than other options though.

Besides, it helps people get through ascensions and rebuild when they hit 25. :-)
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Last time I raided I got less than 100 per raid and that was a while ago.
JasonJay
Forum Irregular

Meechum wrote:Good to know that the caps don't kick in.

As for the raiding, I currently get about 1200-1250 average per raid. Based on the rates that I am paying, it takes a over a month for what I raid to pay for itself by training them into miners. That is faster than other options though.

Besides, it helps people get through ascensions and rebuild when they hit 25. :-)
You can easily get a 10k A hit raid OMGWTH
Slim87R
Forum Expert

JasonJay wrote:

Your raiding efficiency drops as your army grows. Once you get over 10M size your efficiency drops so low it is no longer worth raiding.
JasonJay
Forum Irregular

Slim87R wrote:
JasonJay wrote:

Your raiding efficiency drops as your army grows. Once you get over 10M size your efficiency drops so low it is no longer worth raiding.
OMGWTH I didn't know that

*Flies away with my 200k army*
Meechum
Forum Newbie

Slim87R wrote:Your raiding efficiency drops as your army grows. Once you get over 10M size your efficiency drops so low it is no longer worth raiding.
The raiding efficiency nerf is true, of course, but you are overstating it.

I have a 14M+ army size and get the 1.2k+ UU/hit rate that I reported. If I was hitting accounts with only 200-300k UU out your number might be right... I'm not sure when it would get down to 100, but my rates definitely start dropping off if I raid someone down into the lower 500k range.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Meechum wrote:
Slim87R wrote:Your raiding efficiency drops as your army grows. Once you get over 10M size your efficiency drops so low it is no longer worth raiding.
The raiding efficiency nerf is true, of course, but you are overstating it.

I have a 14M+ army size and get the 1.2k+ UU/hit rate that I reported. If I was hitting accounts with only 200-300k UU out your number might be right... I'm not sure when it would get down to 100, but my rates definitely start dropping off if I raid someone down into the lower 500k range.
The last time I raided was at 18-19M TFF and I pulled in 87 UU lol.
Game Over
Forum Elite

Are you still in the market for turns or UU? I just got off my 1 week mandatory vacation.

Return to “New Grounds Market”