Suggest any improvements
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Name Changes

can we have some way to gain name changes?
Don't care how you do it, just that we get name changes some how.

Some thoughts from me...

Gain a name change every 5 ascensions.
Give a name change every New Year(s).
Give an option to purchase one with DMU.

Maybe someone has a better suggestion for awarding name changes....

Also if you decide to incorporate this idea it should be retroactive, depending on how you decide to award name changes.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Re: Name Changes

Use ALL market turns (3 quantities) to acquire a name change (here and on ascended if relevent...) Identities are not cheap...

Eh?
Death is the Road to Awe

Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Ra wrote:Use ALL market turns (3 quantities) to acquire a name change (here and on ascended if relevent...) Identities are not cheap...

Eh?

oh snap, reading is a required skill ROFL... thanks, never noticed.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Meh, it could use an ascended option I guess. Since its a rather large cost, if you just want one for ascended. I mean ascended has a market too, so I'm sure a cost could be worked out.
Death is the Road to Awe

Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Ra wrote:Meh, it could use an ascended option I guess. Since its a rather large cost, if you just want one for ascended. I mean ascended has a market too, so I'm sure a cost could be worked out.
Indeed :) seems strange to have it awarded via Main, but I guess for now it is the only option.
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

2k Attack turns in ascended for a name change?

That's about the only thing of real value that your ascended account owns itself. All other things are stats you have to work on.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Tekki wrote:2k Attack turns in ascended for a name change?

That's about the only thing of real value that your ascended account owns itself. All other things are stats you have to work on.
My thoughts exactly. :) Even 2k AT's seems a little cheap though.. but like you said, it's the only 'exchangeable' (and owned) thing of value. :?
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

The alternative would be no AT generation for X-time.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Tekki wrote:The alternative would be no AT generation for X-time.
Oh, that is interesting; you could make a 10k AT cost, for example. The time it takes to gather 10k ATs is the time you can't generate ATs.. good stuff.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

I'd like to add that purchasing a USS in main does not give a name change in ascended like the MTs do, just thought it deserved attention.
Robe
Aussie Icon
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Iƒrit wrote:can we have some way to gain name changes?
Don't care how you do it, just that we get name changes some how.
Some thoughts from me.....

Gain a name change every 5 ascensions.

Good idea and this option sounds like it would be easy to implement.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

yes i know it's annoying getting an account and playing with some else's name i feel sorry for who ever is harchester thats got to suck

but i think the reason you can't really have them is because if you changed your name to another name not same as main then another person may come along and won't be able to ascend and be like screw this im going oh wait i am bonus :D

i think change everyones name back to what their main is (it can be done then give everyone an additional name change. however this time make it so they can't take a name of an unascended player and a new player making an account can't have a name that is on ascended already
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

does the beta glitch still work? You used to be able to do the 3 market turns for a name change deal and get the name change on non-beta ascended as well as on beta main.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Rabbid Thom wrote:yes i know it's annoying getting an account and playing with some else's name i feel sorry for who ever is harchester thats got to suck

but i think the reason you can't really have them is because if you changed your name to another name not same as main then another person may come along and won't be able to ascend and be like screw this im going oh wait i am bonus :D

i think change everyones name back to what their main is (it can be done then give everyone an additional name change. however this time make it so they can't take a name of an unascended player and a new player making an account can't have a name that is on ascended already

his old one isn't named Harch... but that does raise an issue.. if name changes become more easy to obtain .. taking someone elses identity will be too..
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Avoid Identity theft...Keep your name
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13

Return to “Suggestions”