Untrained planets

Suggest any improvements
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

Untrained planets

I believe this suggestion has been thrown up a few times in some places but not fully been brought to light within its own topic.
Should untrained planets on ascended have some sort of action that applies to them? i.e should they have a partial income grant, as admin has shaken up ascended a bit, farmers are on the rise and DMU isnt as bountiful as it used to be, or should they be destroyable? like trained planets? Or something totally new?

Everything else is destroyable bar income already on ascended. Not to mention you dont just leave a hundred or so mill UU lying around on main, you train them into miners, or spies or AC units or whatever.

I think a partial income grant, say 1/2 the rate of a normal income planet, wouldnt cause too much disturbance in ascended.
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Untrained planets

Definitely NOT destroyable.

You may not remember the time when they were raidable. I do. It was not a good server to play and encouraged people NOT to play it.

Besides SOL, your 'let's assassinate untrained planets' update was coded on the beta server for ascended and frankly... it sucked.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Tekki wrote:Definitely NOT destroyable.

You may not remember the time when they were raidable. I do. It was not a good server to play and encouraged people NOT to play it.

Besides SOL, your 'let's assassinate untrained planets' update was coded on the beta server for ascended and frankly... it sucked.

+1

Definitely neither raidable nor destroyable. Maybe provide little income, but otherwise, it's fine as it is: if untrained provided income, that would make "initiate revolution" 100% useless, as the only small reason it should be used now is to cut income from people when you are at war by untraining trained planets.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Good idea, the small income. Don't know the figure for Labour Planets, but 1/20th of their income could work.
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

Tekki wrote:Besides SOL, your 'let's assassinate untrained planets' update was coded on the beta server for ascended and frankly... it sucked.

Is it still there? :-k i was never told that it was coded on beta.
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

stuff of legends wrote:
Tekki wrote:Besides SOL, your 'let's assassinate untrained planets' update was coded on the beta server for ascended and frankly... it sucked.

Is it still there? :-k i was never told that it was coded on beta.

I honestly don’t know if it’s still there SOL, or if it was exactly what was suggested but the version that got coded and tested was not very good.

I think I lost over a billion planets to destroy um 37million planets on someone with 37billion planets untrained. I cannot remember the exact figures but it was something that no one would have used.

Making them give income is a maybe.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

Tekki wrote:I think I lost over a billion planets to destroy um 37million planets on someone with 37billion planets untrained. I cannot remember the exact figures but it was something that no one would have used.

Thats really quite ridiculous then, sounds more like a coding error than anything. I cant log into the beta ascended 8-[

Return to “Suggestions”