Ascended server ME

Suggest any improvements
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Ascended server ME

Kool, more stats to kill. M.E for ascended, I like it.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

No.

Reason - it's not accurate. With the amount of people buying DMU for naq server wide the numbers will be off.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Duderanch wrote:No.

Reason - it's not accurate. With the amount of people buying DMU for naq server wide the numbers will be off.

The main ones are off, WTH difference does it make if asc. ones are off?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

I'm against ME for ascend game.

There are bigger problems up there to sort out first.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Duderanch wrote:No.

The main ones are off, WTH difference does it make if asc. ones are off?

I don't like ME in main either ;)
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

stuff of legends wrote:
Adonex wrote:Simply a military experience log for the ascended server. would be a nice add on

+1
And it has been suggested multiple times.

Yeah i suggested it Last year.

Same people that don't care about ascended object to it for Stupid reasons.

1: Don't like the fact that people will go hunt for ME and mass ascended's for fun :smt047 :smt047

2: They are scared and don't want there BIG long over due massings to happen because of a Ranked (not by Rankings in Stats just Ranked like main) ME System up there,which i needs as im seeing loads of stat builders up there that never get touched.

so will never happen but who cares Admin does his own thing now and im liking allot of the work he's done lately :) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Thing is ME is to show you what you have done on a monthly basis to help yourself grow who cares if its off lol (Don't rank DMU farmed into it then) but some players like myself that work there asses off there take pride and would like to see what we do on a monthly basis and try better it next month :)

Its never EVER been about proper Rank Ever its about your Achievements on that account so why do people have a Hissie Fit every time its Introduced to ascended as an update,As in my Opinion ascended is Far ahead of Main as a Game and doesn't need Major upgrades or improvements it just needs people playing it.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I'd want to see it just to see how I stand. Hell why not make it ranked? I would have loved that in the last few wars I've been in to see my kills :)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Tekki
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:I'd want to see it just to see how I stand. Hell why not make it ranked? I would have loved that in the last few wars I've been in to see my kills :)

Ranking encourages a heap of random massing and massing of people who don't necessarily know what they are doing in ascended.

While it's easy to say 'they should learn and ask questions' ascensions not that easy as there is no help guide and unless you know the right people to ask, then you can be even worse off in ascension after you ascend and try to work out what all the buttons do.

If we have to have ME... then unranked, though I'd prefer no ME.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

I don't know if you noticed it, but when Main had ME become ranked TC became far worse. Don't Rank it, not needed.
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

Iƒrit wrote:I don't know if you noticed it, but when Main had ME become ranked TC became far worse. Don't Rank it, not needed.

Admin can't work with cronjobs.

I believe most people for it didn't even care if it was ranked or not, they just want a counter/measure.
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Tekki wrote:
Mathlord wrote:I'd want to see it just to see how I stand. Hell why not make it ranked? I would have loved that in the last few wars I've been in to see my kills :)

Ranking encourages a heap of random massing and massing of people who don't necessarily know what they are doing in ascended.

While it's easy to say 'they should learn and ask questions' ascensions not that easy as there is no help guide and unless you know the right people to ask, then you can be even worse off in ascension after you ascend and try to work out what all the buttons do.

If we have to have ME... then unranked, though I'd prefer no ME.

I agree with tekki that it will promote ME hunting which will lead to less noobs playing it (my personal opinion)

Noobs dont start off on the ascended server. When they do finally reach the server they will be protected by the 1/5th rule.
Adonex
Forum Newbie

Its called [strike]star[/strike]gatewars and if you make it sound like massing is a bad thing when its a huge part of this game, and ascended could do with a little more activity, if people were massed more often maybe they would check it more.
DDE special medals
ImageImageImage
War medals
Experience medals and ribbons
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The Camps medals
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

Adonex wrote:Its called [strike]star[/strike]gatewars and if you make it sound like massing is a bad thing when its a huge part of this game, and ascended could do with a little more activity, if people were massed more often maybe they would check it more.

yeah and stop training such high defenses so the rest of us can farm without having to train 70Q strike ranked 1,2,3 just to hit them for there Huge DMU...

Its defiantly needed to remove those huge stats.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Adonex
Forum Newbie

could agree more i accedently trained a 70Q defence and its just a massive waste of units :( and the whole % of your strike goes though makes it even harder to farm, my 30Q strike has been blocked by 5-10Q due to it :( its annoying
DDE special medals
ImageImageImage
War medals
Experience medals and ribbons
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The Camps medals
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Return to “Suggestions”