Jason's so called Dragons ..

Suggest any improvements
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Jason's so called Dragons ..

So .. Jason enforced an update on us, where people with very high ToC's can not be blocked by smaller players, as they would risc descending them.

This unbalances quite a bit, as the general "Dragon" Jason is refering too, is generally in sniper mode on ascended.

I would like to see this balanced.

I would like to see the use of one's ToC tied to their military powers, and not being able to untrain them during the duration of the ascended battle.

Effectively it would if players need to build up certain amounts of stats tto be able to use their ToC fully effectively, they would need to build up their planets.

This will prevent the so called dragons from only building up something when they need it to descend someone, and quickly untrain after an ascended hit.

If you use your big power, let there be riscs to it I'd say.

I'm unsure about exact values of how ToC should relate to the military power.

But perhaps a % of their planet trained in military systems. For example, 50% of your planets need to be trained to fully use your ToC for those three hours.
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

Re: Jason's so called Dragons ..

What I find hilarious about reading this is...
The same people that tried to cripple untouchable accounts on Main to make it so new players have a shot at taking them down, basically gave a resounding middle finger to those same new players on ascended. =D> #-o

I'm not even playing and I clearly saw what was happening at the admin meets.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

All I can say at this point, is: "I told you so."
The right thing for newbies, is so complicated.. :P
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Poeple do what people do because they are who they are. I agree with this. BALANCE THIS CRAP OUT.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

50% of planets trained to use your ToC?? what absurdity... lol

Planets are tied to ToC already, you must have a strike that is x10 the size of your enemies defense. No one, that I know of, trains regular strike planets, so what do you know you/they can't untrain them.

Besides the recent change that was made, had always been part of ascended, it just disappeared from the game due to things evolving overtime. Admittedly admin did have to rework the vision he had. And it makes sense...

It makes sense, because in RL if you take on someone more skilled, and stronger, you are probably going to find yourself on your backside.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Iƒrit wrote:50% of planets trained to use your ToC?? what absurdity... lol

Planets are tied to ToC already, you must have a strike that is x10 the size of your enemies defense. No one, that I know of, trains regular strike planets, so what do you know you/they can't untrain them.

Besides the recent change that was made, had always been part of ascended, it just disappeared from the game due to things evolving overtime. Admittedly admin did have to rework the vision he had. And it makes sense...

It makes sense, because in RL if you take on someone more skilled, and stronger, you are probably going to find yourself on your backside.

More skilled and stronger? Cmon man..even a welterweight can block the shot of a heavyweight. *sighs*

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:

More skilled and stronger? Cmon man..even a welterweight can block the shot of a heavyweight. *sighs*

lol, there is a reason they separate weight classes in boxing, and MMA. But I would certainly love to see a 3 hour fight between a heavy weight and a welterweight. Can we go back on topic though?
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Iƒrit wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

lol, there is a reason they separate weight classes in boxing, and MMA. But I would certainly love to see a 3 hour fight between a heavy weight and a welterweight. Can we go back on topic though?

Sure, I think the initial Idea is a good one.

Deni
noone
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

What a bull .... seriously ...

And taking a an RL example ????

How about this RL example ... if you were two foot taller, ten times stronger then me and I stabbed a knife in your face, you be dead too right ?

Realy, the 10 times size is a yoke anywaysz .... at some point you can't hit people who are a lot smaller ... but in the levels that matter EVERYONE is within that range.

I think something like the risc of loosing your planets as they are tied for the duration of the battle is a good counter measure for some of the so called dragons "Descending sprees"

They have nothing to fear and cant be stopped any other means ...

If no counter balance is implemented, I seriously gotta say, PLEASE DUMP THE ENTIRE ASCENDED SERVER .... cos its getting screwed over this way by people who suck up with a passion getting what they like and need.

And the UPDATE, as you sat ifrit, WASNT always part of the ascended server, it was taken out, EVOLVED ... as you say so yourself ... It was re-implemented ....

You know ... its not the lack of new members coming in plagueing the game, its some of the long term players able getting what they desire its what messing it up.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

it is not so easy to de-ascend as you seem to believe, it is far more time consuming for the attacker. Its rather easy to login and refill LF... which seems very counter effective, seeing as you only need to check your ascended 2-3 times a day at most (guaranteed 2 times if you know how to play ;) ), I'm sorry is 2-3 mins in a day (doesn't even take that long to refill) not easy enough for you??

The risk for the attacker is realistic, waste of turns if the opponent logs in... seems pretty risky especially considering ATs are gold in ascended.

Also it wasn't taken out, it has always been possible to de-ascend yourself. As the game evolved it became less and less likely, now its even more possible, Jason just made it more likely to happen as to stop abuse.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Iƒrit wrote:it is not so easy to de-ascend as you seem to believe, it is far more time consuming for the attacker. Its rather easy to login and refill LF... which seems very counter effective, seeing as you only need to check your ascended 2-3 times a day at most (guaranteed 2 times if you know how to play ;) ), I'm sorry is 2-3 mins in a day (doesn't even take that long to refill) not easy enough for you??

The risk for the attacker is realistic, waste of turns if the opponent logs in... seems pretty risky especially considering ATs are gold in ascended.

Also it wasn't taken out, it has always been possible to de-ascend yourself. As the game evolved it became less and less likely, now its even more possible, Jason just made it more likely to happen as to stop abuse.

What abuse did it stop? Foot in mouth, cmon m8 you know who you run with now ;)

Deni
noone
Forum Elite

Iƒrit wrote:it is not so easy to de-ascend as you seem to believe, it is far more time consuming for the attacker. Its rather easy to login and refill LF... which seems very counter effective, seeing as you only need to check your ascended 2-3 times a day at most (guaranteed 2 times if you know how to play ;) ), I'm sorry is 2-3 mins in a day (doesn't even take that long to refill) not easy enough for you??

Euhm ... realy .... more bull ...

You ONLY HAVE TO log in 2 or 3 times per day ... CONTINOUSLY (No ppts neither)
The ATs are no longer golden, as you say ifrit, as EVERYONE now gets 10 turns per turn...

So ... the dragons get more turns, more options to descend people ... and CANT be temporarily stopped by smalller accounts without the risc of descending them ...

What is Jason doing ? Promoting the Daimon Race ??????

Realy, this stuff is getting rediculous ... neever have I ever seen a game with such poor game update processes.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:

What abuse did it stop? Foot in mouth, cmon m8 you know who you run with now ;)

what does who I run with have anything to do with this? I have always been an objective person. So please leave you're insults out of this. If you can't seem to understand, then I don't need to explain.

*is wondering what would have happened if Daniel Jackson took on Oma Desala...*
noone
Forum Elite

Iƒrit wrote:*is wondering what would have happened if Daniel Jackson took on Oma Desala...*

He would ask the playwriter to help him out ?
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

What happened when desala engaged anubis? HEY there's the answer to all of this now, neither could engage in any other ascnded activity even tho desala was clearly the more powerful.

Deni

Return to “Suggestions”