Jason's so called Dragons ..

Suggest any improvements
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

Re: Jason's so called Dragons ..

Nostra wrote:
Cole wrote:
Another option, how about doing a maximum descension, like, you can max descend 1 person per week, making you unable to do another ascended attack on someone for that week.?

That would cause a huge unbalance. The only favored ones would be alliances filled with good ToCs, each member would descend a target per week, so if majority of this group has good ToC, they would do almost as well as they could do now. On the other hand, the alliances with few good ToCs, no matter the quality of their enemy's ascended accounts, would be hugely unfavored.

True, so that would be a bad appraoch, what approach would you suggest to put some limits on high ToC players attacking players with small ToC's but who are in their planet size range ?

Tell them to log in once every 12 hours until the descender gets bored, and tell them to play the game.
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Nostra wrote:I need to grow up ???
Again, piss off ... stop trying to be cool in front of your friends :)

Acting all high and mighty .... attempting below the belt jabs ... well ... one more time .. piss off, and stick that personal opinion next to your money comment :)
And Yes, I always become rude if people make **Filtered** comments like yours :)

So, not content with being poor in ascended (as an empire, not sure of your personal account) you then have to complain on the forums because it's all too difficult for you. (again as an empire)

There are many other things that need to be looked at on ascended...and as stated here, if you build a decent def, then anyone wishing to descend you have to build a decent set of stats to take it down....99% of the accounts TL have descended had/have 0 def, this is either because we had to take them down, or they were always 0 (in which case, if you can't be bothered to defend yourself, why punisher the attacker?).
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

renegadze wrote:

Acting all high and mighty .... attempting below the belt jabs ... well ... one more time .. piss off, and stick that personal opinion next to your money comment :)
And Yes, I always become rude if people make **Filtered** comments like yours :)

So, not content with being poor in ascended (as an empire, not sure of your personal account) you then have to complain on the forums because it's all too difficult for you. (again as an empire)

There are many other things that need to be looked at on ascended...and as stated here, if you build a decent def, then anyone wishing to descend you have to build a decent set of stats to take it down....99% of the accounts TL have descended had/have 0 def, this is either because we had to take them down, or they were always 0 (in which case, if you can't be bothered to defend yourself, why punisher the attacker?).

Well, I'm not realy poor on ascended, not realy big time too :) aprox 1,6 toc .. with 2,2 reserves
I always build stuff and generally got a good rank there.

Why the hell do you keep trying to make stupid comments and accusations ... like its too hard for me ???? You realy get a hard on for talking crap dont you ????

Come one, please take that crap to The Legion forums.
Or as I prefer to say, piss off.

From all your balony, there is one thing I like to normally comment on :)
why punisher the attacker

Cos they just got it easier, and can use ascended attacks without putting other effort in to it other then just farming people :) No riscs involved.
Its unbalanced to have people who got a lot of toc power, using it without any drawbacks.
renegadze
Forum Elite

Nostra wrote:
renegadze wrote:

Well, I'm not realy poor on ascended, not realy big time too :) aprox 1,6 toc .. with 2,2 reserves
I always build stuff and generally got a good rank there.

Why the hell do you keep trying to make stupid comments and accusations ... like its too hard for me ???? You realy get a hard on for talking crap dont you ????

Come one, please take that crap to The Legion forums.
Or as I prefer to say, piss off.

From all your balony, there is one thing I like to normally comment on :)
why punisher the attacker

Cos they just got it easier, and can use ascended attacks without putting other effort in to it other then just farming people :) No riscs involved.
Its unbalanced to have people who got a lot of toc power, using it without any drawbacks.

If it's not too hard for you, quit crying and do it then ](*,)

It takes a VERY long time farming to build a decent TOC, it takes less then a minute to login and protect yourself from being descended - how is that fair? lol

We already pointed out (a number of times) if you build a def, we have to build to destroy it, seems you keep reading over that. So in short, it's as hard to descend you, as you allow it to be, if you (again as a whole and not individual) have no intention of protecting yourself - why should admin changes the rules so you are protected?
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Brdavs wrote:
Nostra wrote:The amount for planets tied to personal atack power, was an example, (the 50%) a smaller amount would also be good. Perhaps if people made suggestions.
And your last statement is rather **Filtered**, DDE ??? WTH man ... lets turn this around.
Its funny how The Legion are the only ones throwing the opposition to this so far :) (waits for friends of TL now)
Well that's just what happens when you suggest an update aimed at something that blatantly favors side A against side B and serves no general purpose. People from side B have the most to say about it.

Indeed Brdavs.
renegadze wrote:
Nostra wrote:**** off you turd, your dumb ass remarks isnt helping, and stick that money argument somewhere the sun doesnt shine.

lol glad to see I post my opinion, and the first thing you have resort too is swearing and being rude.
Nostra if propose a suggestions you need to allow other players to voice their opinions without insulting them.

The reason your suggestion lacks merit is simple.

You are proposing an update that would allow (large empires such as your own) to send an overwhelming number of players to "sit on" a single player for the sole purpose of preventing them playing the game.

What I like most about ascended is that its the Ultimate 1 vs 1 Server.
Any player (no matter how new) can move life force to prevent being descended.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Nostra wrote:So .. Jason enforced an update on us, where people with very high ToC's can not be blocked by smaller players, as they would risc descending them.

This unbalances quite a bit, as the general "Dragon" Jason is refering too, is generally in sniper mode on ascended.

I would like to see this balanced.

I would like to see the use of one's ToC tied to their military powers, and not being able to untrain them during the duration of the ascended battle.

Effectively it would if players need to build up certain amounts of stats tto be able to use their ToC fully effectively, they would need to build up their planets.

This will prevent the so called dragons from only building up something when they need it to descend someone, and quickly untrain after an ascended hit.

If you use your big power, let there be riscs to it I'd say.

I'm unsure about exact values of how ToC should relate to the military power.

But perhaps a % of their planet trained in military systems. For example, 50% of your planets need to be trained to fully use your ToC for those three hours.

What he said =D> Make ascended an actual game..if you want to increase activity on it then make it worthwhile to play for EVERYONE.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Nostra wrote:This unbalances quite a bit, as the general "Dragon" Jason is refering too, is generally in sniper mode on ascended.

When they happened to be "snipers", it was mainly (I think) to gain the max possible amount of GTs, as lowest you were highest amounts of GTs rank-wise. Now that everyone gains same amount of GTs, less people will practice sniper mode, and anyway, they tend to build strike planets which can be DMed by their enemies.

I would like to see the use of one's ToC tied to their military powers, and not being able to untrain them during the duration of the ascended battle.

One cannot untrain planets, unless you talk about covert and assassins. Because as I said already, normal strike/def planets are rarely used.

Effectively it would if players need to build up certain amounts of stats tto be able to use their ToC fully effectively, they would need to build up their planets.

Which is already the case, unless the enemy has barely to no def. If attacker needs to train no matter the stats of the target (even if target is in sniper mode, which is often the case in ascended, many descension targets have close to no stats) it would mean the target would have the role of sniper with your suggestion, and DM the descender making descending almost impossible to do, that is if the target was active to counter strike or ask someone in their alliance to do so. Making descending almost impossible wasn't the goal of Jason...or he wouldn't have done any update and let game as it was before ToC was quadrupled. He probably did those updates to boost activity in ascended server. Which was indeed boosted.

This will prevent the so called dragons from only building up something when they need it to descend someone, and quickly untrain after an ascended hit.

One cannot untrain att/def planets, unless you talk about covert and assassins. Because as I said already, normal strike/def planets are rarely used (as they are much less effective than "super" planets).

But perhaps a % of their planet trained in military systems. For example, 50% of your planets need to be trained to fully use your ToC for those three hours.

Would mean you are down to less than 500mil planets within two hits if the target strikes you back. :shock:

Anyway, the only thing that could be suggested and not be an unbalance, would be to up the ratio of 10x to 15x strike of descender to def of target. But it would still mean (logically) that the target would have to build defensive setup (def planets and assassin power) to benefit from such change.
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

I will support this if the proposal to make it impossible to attack in main and then untrain is introduced. You want a huge attack, you are forced to have a big defence and vice versa. After all what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:I will support this if the proposal to make it impossible to attack in main and then untrain is introduced. You want a huge attack, you are forced to have a big defence and vice versa. After all what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I can roll with that, I think the 2 servers ought to be tied together or split, I do think if thier split it would end allot of arguments and stalemates. Also I have long been a proponent if a player wants to smash big stats then they have to bring big stats to the game. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Tekki
Forum Addict

So to attack in ascension you need to train up your physical planets?.... Um why?

A descension attack is ascended being versus ascended being. All you need is enough strike to get over their defence, as the RP says to clear away their pathetic mortal realms so that you in your glory can step up to slap their offensive ascended being into the ground.

A descension attack is not between physical realms, that's what the physical attacks are for (attack, destroy, hunt assassins, hunt intelligence etc etc), it's an attack between ascended beings and that's how it should remain. Having to train up and keep trained up your physical realms for this does not make sense as there are already attacks that deal with those physical realms.

I think there does need to be some delineation between attacks and not so much cross linking otherwise why have separate attack types in the first place.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Tekki wrote:So to attack in ascension you need to train up your physical planets?.... Um why?

A descension attack is ascended being versus ascended being. All you need is enough strike to get over their defence, as the RP says to clear away their pathetic mortal realms so that you in your glory can step up to slap their offensive ascended being into the ground.

A descension attack is not between physical realms, that's what the physical attacks are for (attack, destroy, hunt assassins, hunt intelligence etc etc), it's an attack between ascended beings and that's how it should remain. Having to train up and keep trained up your physical realms for this does not make sense as there are already attacks that deal with those physical realms.

I think there does need to be some delineation between attacks and not so much cross linking otherwise why have separate attack types in the first place.

That makes sense, but that too seems like there is 3 realms, the main server is supposed to be in theory the physical realm, and the ASC. the ASC. realm, so just rename the physical stuff on ascended to something else so it all fits.

Deni
renegadze
Forum Elite

Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:I will support this if the proposal to make it impossible to attack in main and then untrain is introduced. You want a huge attack, you are forced to have a big defence and vice versa. After all what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I can roll with that, I think the 2 servers ought to be tied together or split, I do think if thier split it would end allot of arguments and stalemates. Also I have long been a proponent if a player wants to smash big stats then they have to bring big stats to the game. ;)

IMO splitting the servers will kill the ascended game completely, which is a bad idea.....a lot of people only use this because they are linked. All for improving it, but splitting it out should never, and I'd take a guess will probably never happen
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Tekki
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Tekki wrote:So to attack in ascension you need to train up your physical planets?.... Um why?

That makes sense, but that too seems like there is 3 realms, the main server is supposed to be in theory the physical realm, and the ASC. the ASC. realm, so just rename the physical stuff on ascended to something else so it all fits.

In ascension though there are two things - your ascended being and your physical realm - the physical realm in ascended fights with the physical ascended realm and your ascended being is the over seer. And that's what the ascended being is there for, it fights the other ascended beings and their advances are fought out with the physical realms.

That's why I really don't see why it should be linked - ascended physical to ascended being attacks.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

renegadze wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

IMO splitting the servers will kill the ascended game completely, which is a bad idea.....a lot of people only use this because they are linked. All for improving it, but splitting it out should never, and I'd take a guess will probably never happen

He cannot improve it though, when the first major ascended update came into force, to allow the newer players to catch up, what it really meant was, the guys that took the time to understand and play ascended to grow, got screwed big time by that update hammer,

The result was someone newly ascending could catch up to those who had been there 2+ years in rapid time, in some cases passing them completely,

Fast forward somewhat, those who built up massive accounts after that last update to double ToC where able to dish out massive damage, admins latest update, has now made that select group all but untouchable.

Fact is, no matter what Jason does, someone will be screwed over, the server was to slow to develop and thus feel behind, i have always personally said that the 2 servers should be finally split, and Jason should turn the Ascended server into the same style as the old Chaos server, only point being that you must ascend in Main in order to access it, other than that no links at all.

Its getting to the point where some people hardly have the time to play 1 server, let alone 2.

I would fully support Jason splitting the servers from each other, as it stands ascended server causes more hassle than its worth, and nothing bar a complete RESET of that server will fix it, and even then 6 months from now it will be the same problem.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Jorgensen
Forum Regular
Alliance: DDE
Race: Draeden / Love Demon

I't has become a bit to easy to descend people, but i don't think you need to train huge abouts of planets just to descend people, if people are inactive on ascended it should be easy to descend them, but not other wise.

How this should work, i guess other are more qualified to answer this

Spoiler
With 16,324,769,805,579 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1937494 of underdog's Covert Agents!
Spoiler
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 5993156 5722/5750 sabbed in one go

Return to “Suggestions”