Jason's so called Dragons ..

Suggest any improvements
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Re: Jason's so called Dragons ..

Amen, general Chaos, amen ...

renegadze wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:I will support this if the proposal to make it impossible to attack in main and then untrain is introduced. You want a huge attack, you are forced to have a big defence and vice versa. After all what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I can roll with that, I think the 2 servers ought to be tied together or split, I do think if thier split it would end allot of arguments and stalemates. Also I have long been a proponent if a player wants to smash big stats then they have to bring big stats to the game. ;)

IMO splitting the servers will kill the ascended game completely, which is a bad idea.....a lot of people only use this because they are linked. All for improving it, but splitting it out should never, and I'd take a guess will probably never happen

I would instantly drop my ascended account if it was split ... I dont realy like the ascended server at all ... there is no fun ... only few people are interrested in it compared to the amount of accounts playing in main.

Realy, at best, there are about 40 or 50 peple online at any given time, ONLY 40~50 !!!!
And its declining ... instead of focussing on a half dead server, Jason should mainly focus on the main server. Making the needed adjustments there, which will lengthen the life span of Gatewars.

The ascended server has becomme a nusance ....

The suggestion of making it a sepperate server, as General Chaoss mentions, I would gladly see that happen.
renegadze
Forum Elite

Nostra wrote:Amen, general Chaos, amen ...

renegadze wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:I will support this if the proposal to make it impossible to attack in main and then untrain is introduced. You want a huge attack, you are forced to have a big defence and vice versa. After all what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I can roll with that, I think the 2 servers ought to be tied together or split, I do think if thier split it would end allot of arguments and stalemates. Also I have long been a proponent if a player wants to smash big stats then they have to bring big stats to the game. ;)

IMO splitting the servers will kill the ascended game completely, which is a bad idea.....a lot of people only use this because they are linked. All for improving it, but splitting it out should never, and I'd take a guess will probably never happen

I would instantly drop my ascended account if it was split ... I dont realy like the ascended server at all ... there is no fun ... only few people are interrested in it compared to the amount of accounts playing in main.

Realy, at best, there are about 40 or 50 peple online at any given time, ONLY 40~50 !!!!
And its declining ... instead of focussing on a half dead server, Jason should mainly focus on the main server. Making the needed adjustments there, which will lengthen the life span of Gatewars.

The ascended server has becomme a nusance ....

The suggestion of making it a sepperate server, as General Chaoss mentions, I would gladly see that happen.

Main is more dead then people care to admit, you think because you can see more accounts logged onto main means anything?

How many people play main with the sole purpose of selling resources they get for $$? I'd wager more then actually play it for the game. How many do you believe play ascended for the same reason? The ascended server is very easy to play, and people can argue all they want, but the fact remains if you built a sensible ascended account years ago, then it will be in pretty good shape now, only those that built a poor setup got screwed by updates.

@ Jorg descending people is easy in the sense it's just 1 button, but it is very easy to defend yourself against it, and even easier to extend the time it takes to be descended - the majority of people that actually get descended are actually pretty inactive on both servers.
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
noone
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

renegadze wrote:
Main is more dead then people care to admit, you think because you can see more accounts logged onto main means anything?

How many people play main with the sole purpose of selling resources they get for $$? I'd wager more then actually play it for the game. How many do you believe play ascended for the same reason? The ascended server is very easy to play, and people can argue all they want, but the fact remains if you built a sensible ascended account years ago, then it will be in pretty good shape now, only those that built a poor setup got screwed by updates.

@ Jorg descending people is easy in the sense it's just 1 button, but it is very easy to defend yourself against it, and even easier to extend the time it takes to be descended - the majority of people that actually get descended are actually pretty inactive on both servers.

If main is so dead, as you say, why on earth would we want more connected to it ?
The ascended server is a total second game ...
The annoying thing ... no ppts, no breaks ... your at riscs 24/7.
You say so your self, you ONLY need to log in 2 or 3 times a day :s sorry it has becomming something like an obligation, and I like to play games when they are fun ... the tied part is making it less fun to play. (actually, I dislike it) Especially with updates supporting the stronger accounts.

And its not just logging in 2 or 3 times a day to keep a decent ascended, you need farming, you need to spent stuff ... all in all a time consuming, but I'd wager you, FAR LESS people are interrested in playing ascended then those playing main with interrest.
Last edited by noone on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
renegadze
Forum Elite

Nostra wrote:
renegadze wrote:

If main is so dead, as you say, why on earth would we want more connected to it ?
The ascended server is a total second game ...
The annoying thing ... no ppts, no breaks ... your at riscs 24/7.
You say so your self, you ONLY need to log in 2 or 3 times a day :s sorry it has becomming something like an obligation, and I like to play games when they are fun ... the tied part is making it less fun to play. (actually, I dislike it) Especially with updates supporting the stronger accounts.

And its not just logging in 2 or 3 times a day to keep a decent ascended, you need farming, you need to spent stuff ... all in all a time consuming, but I'd wager you, FAR LESS people are interrested in then those playing main with interrest.

You need to farm? and need to spend stuff? erm well yeah, what sort of game did you think you were playing? there are options for people that don't like ascended....you lose your bonus in main - this is exactly how it should work
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
noone
Forum Elite

renegadze wrote:You need to farm? and need to spend stuff? erm well yeah, what sort of game did you think you were playing? there are options for people that don't like ascended....you lose your bonus in main - this is exactly how it should work

Sorry to pop your bubble, when I started playing years ago, it wasnt stated I was obligated to play ascended.
renegadze
Forum Elite

Nostra wrote:
renegadze wrote:You need to farm? and need to spend stuff? erm well yeah, what sort of game did you think you were playing? there are options for people that don't like ascended....you lose your bonus in main - this is exactly how it should work

Sorry to pop your bubble, when I started playing years ago, it wasnt stated I was obligated to play ascended.

Hey when I started years ago, there was no raiding on main....let me start a thread to get that removed #-o

There were no MS's - let remove those then
No Planets (actually a lot of people would be pleased to see those go)

Things evolve, and if they had not, then there would probably be no one here to even have this convo.
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
noone
Forum Elite

renegadze wrote:
Nostra wrote:

Hey when I started years ago, there was no raiding on main....let me start a thread to get that removed #-o

There were no MS's - let remove those then
No Planets (actually a lot of people would be pleased to see those go)

Things evolve, and if they had not, then there would probably be no one here to even have this convo.

That could very well be :)

And please, if you feel the need to post such topics, noone is stopping you :)
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Nostra wrote:

Actually, ascended was much harder back then than now, even after the updates! That is, 2006-2007 ascended server setup. About a third of active people went 'dormant' (vac in ascended) due to the deep unbalance in ascended favoring few. When I say favoring, I mean completely annihilating other accounts at least, if not descended as well.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

why don't you just vac ure ascended then nostra if ure that mad.. no risk there

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
noone
Forum Elite

~Da Vinci~ wrote:why don't you just vac ure ascended then nostra if ure that mad.. no risk there

I'm not mad :D
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

i do a farm run on ascended each day for 10-15 mins no time at all really.. and my account hasn't been descended yet.. yes it can be but not in a day even by the max accounts so i just have to log in once every day to check up on it ( when i do my run).

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
noone
Forum Elite

=D> good for you ~da vinci~

Recent updates force players playing ascended to majorly pick up the pace as it was changed to accomodate those already strong.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

lol whats the point of ascension if they're split? People who can't handle getting desended should get farmin..
Death is the Road to Awe

noone
Forum Elite

Ra wrote:lol whats the point of ascension if they're split? People who can't handle getting desended should get farmin..

Your a fool if you think a descension on my behalf has anything to do with this ....
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Nostra wrote:
Ra wrote:lol whats the point of ascension if they're split? People who can't handle getting desended should get farmin..

Your a fool if you think a descension on my behalf has anything to do with this ....

Nah, you're wrong its.. just a sweeping generalization regarding new updates coming whenever someone gets whacked and can't handle it.
Death is the Road to Awe

Return to “Suggestions”