Ascended suggestions on a basic level.

Suggest any improvements
Thel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Cloud Village~
ID: 1946016

Re: Ascended suggestions on a basic level.

Lithium wrote:guys if trading is allowed in ascended then u cant catch-up anymore the big dogs. that is a fast server use yr turns wisely and u ll have a topdog acc in short time.

Not everyone in game farms, some are traders, its only fair that their given a chance :-D
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
War....war never changes.
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Lithium wrote:guys if trading is allowed in ascended then u cant catch-up anymore the big dogs. that is a fast server use yr turns wisely and u ll have a topdog acc in short time.

That makes no sense. The way it is, newbies can't do anything with turns, too little number of people worth hitting if at all.
This way they could trade with alliance members, or with the people they trade on main, and build up an account faster. The way I see it, the big guys don't even need to trade for anything. They're big guys, and that's kinda enough.
Big guys don't really need anything else than turns, and those turns come from lowbies. Buying turns implies giving something for them, so the big guys would actually help the lowbies grow faster.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

No. Trading of turns would be the worst idea possible...As alot of alliances have members that never use their turns meaning they only need one super account to kill all your alliances planets and then still have turns to farm at 150 tril a hit
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Think of it like a nuke. If all major powers have the ability, no one uses it.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Think of it as the other side of having nukes, when there is no risk of personal loss then total destruction shall come....
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

Thel wrote:

Not everyone in game farms, some are traders, its only fair that their given a chance :-D

how can you be a Trader if you don't farm? :D ... you still need to farm, but not that much.

So, don't complain if you are too lazy to do something with your own account. :) :smt021
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Traders are the people who sell turns, not naq/UU. I noticed that - at least in my experience, the number of people selling naq for UU or UU for naq, are low.

Anyway, if the problem is that big accounts could just crush whole alliances with turns from other people, then why not make the private trades limited, and not just "at a time", but as a "per week".
Example:
Allowed 2 trades per week, as opposed to allowed 3 open trades at a time.

Maybe, in order to further cap it, there could also be a "max turns traded" per week. Something like..
Maximum Number of Turns received: 4000.
~CaspianXIII~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅTS
Race: Tauri
ID: 87619

Gaius wrote:There could also be a "max turns traded" per week. Something like..
Maximum Number of Turns received: 4000.

:smt023

I believe this would be called a compromise :)
"When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child. Now that I am a man, I have no more use for childish ways. "
- The Puppet Master

Return to “Suggestions”