APP change

Suggest any improvements
darkness5723
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ascended Generations
Race: The Faceless
ID: 5741

APP change

I mean, ascended needs a lot of work, granted... but one thing that's just absurd is the APP ratio. 4850:1 is a joke. The APP you get naturally is just ignored and the APP you get from ascensions is completely negligible as well. I'm gonna ascend with a 500k raw up (not by my doing) which is gonna cost me like 80mil units and give me..95,214,512.5 APP, which brings my grand total in LF to...461,790,385,625. 4.6q DMU? Seriously? There's no incentive to do "big" ascensions anymore, when back in the day it was one of the best ways to get a boost on ascended server. I don't think it should be a retarded amount of LF like 10tril or anything, but if we make a big sacrifice on main, shouldn't we then get a big sacrifice on ascended?
dalek masterplan
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: APP change

Absolutely agree. Haven't traded in my points for ages. Must have 10m+ saved and they would get me less than about five minutes attacking dead accounts. And they would only buy me a coulple of power ups.

As you said, even an anormous ascention from main will gain you next to nothing on the ascended server.

This is one suggestion that needs to be acted upon, and that would not take a lot of work to achieve.

Unless something is done then they might as well not exist.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

u r ascending at 500k raw just cuz u havent built it to ascend. none super build in order to get some stuff back from ascending.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
darkness5723
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ascended Generations
Race: The Faceless
ID: 5741

Lithium wrote:u r ascending at 500k raw just cuz u havent built it to ascend. none super build in order to get some stuff back from ascending.

im ascending at 500k raw because i bought this account with that on it.

back in the day (i.e 4ish years ago) it was by far the best way to get a good lead on ascended. People were doing 50k raw ascensions because it actually bought you several hundred powerups that you couldn't buy from farming. It was then a trade off between doing minimum ascensions and not getting much on ascended or doing big ascensions and hurting your main but getting a huge lead on ascended. Now the choice is made for you because it's not worth the sacrifice.
Investor
Forum Newbie

i agree there needs to be somthing done with this.
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

yes in todays climate you get nothing but remeber ascend is over 5 years old back then dmu was like in the 1000s

this is just one of those things i agree it should be but then those who have ascended and there being more of them will be "we should get a bit of that pie"
app was meant to be there so people could grow it's just now an obsolete factor thats server it's purpose (to get the game moving and people to ascend)

mind you back in the day it was like 200 personals (tooks over a year) were awesome and everyone was deacendable within a 12 hour period now it's like get your CER up and you can have 600s in a couple of months
Investor
Forum Newbie

i'm sorry to say, i think everthign about ascending needs to be re looked at. the ascneded sever more then anything.

Return to “Suggestions”