Ascended account automatically enter vac

Suggest any improvements
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Wraith
ID: 73475

Ascended account automatically enter vac

Ascended account should automatically enter in vac when you enter in vac with your main account.
This way ascended bullies can be harmed. It isn't fair for someone to enter his main acc in vac and go on ascend and rape everyone.
Same rule : Don't attack anyone for 24h(Main+Ascended) and you can enter vac.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Ascended account automatically enter vac

~Sabaku no Gaara~ wrote:Ascended account should automatically enter in vac when you enter in vac with your main account.
This way ascended bullies can be harmed. It isn't fair for someone to enter his main acc in vac and go on ascend and rape everyone.

I don't think it's a good idea, because I don't know why should someone be able to be dormant on ascended (vacation) and still be able to play main, and not the other way (vacation in main, active in ascended), the latter being your suggestion?
Unless of course you think it should also happen for the opposite situation (either server you go on vac, you enter too on the other).
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
gunners_andy
Fledgling Forumer

If you Vac on one server you should be placed on Vac on the other so you vac on main asscend hits vac also and the same the other way round Vac asscend main is placed on vac also
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert

Legendary Apophis wrote:
~Sabaku no Gaara~ wrote:Ascended account should automatically enter in vac when you enter in vac with your main account.

I don't think it's a good idea, because I don't know why should someone be able to be dormant on ascended (vacation) and still be able to play main, and not the other way (vacation in main, active in ascended), the latter being your suggestion?
Unless of course you think it should also happen for the opposite situation (either server you go on vac, you enter too on the other).

that's my point
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Yes. The two should be tied.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

As much as they should Admin has said he won't do it, there are too many 'main only' or 'ascended only' accounts that have been gained over the years through trades, account deletion etc.
I was thinking more along the lines of a penalty, as vac'ing an ascended account does to its main.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Coulson
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:I was thinking more along the lines of a penalty, as vac'ing an ascended account does to its main.
Good idea, given that administrative decision.
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert

Well, that's not fair at all!

Why would someone be able able to play ascended ( with main on vac ) and destroy a lot of players who can't do anything to his main account.

ADMIN SHOULD GIVE WHAT PLAYERS WANT!
Coulson
Forum Regular

~Sabaku no Gaara~ wrote:Well, that's not fair at all!

Why would someone be able able to play ascended ( with main on vac ) and destroy a lot of players who can't do anything to his main account.

I'm doubting that changing the color of your text is going to effect much changes. This is just stimulating people to spend time on both main and ascended.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Sabaku no Gaara~ wrote:Well, that's not fair at all!

As Sol said an idea would be a penalty on your ascended account if you vac main only, just like you get a penalty on main if you vac ascended only.
Image ImageImageImage
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert

Well. If i vac my ascended account i lose the ascended bonuses which is like 37% or something like.
It would be logical that if i vac my main account and play ascended i should lose x% of all the levels.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Sabaku no Gaara~ wrote:Well. If i vac my ascended account i lose the ascended bonuses which is like 37% or something like.
It would be logical that if i vac my main account and play ascended i should lose x% of all the levels.
Yes it would be logical. I still think though if you vac one then you vac all.
Image ImageImageImage
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert

Clarkey wrote:Yes it would be logical. I still think though if you vac one then you vac all.

That's my first option , but it looks like the admin doesn't want to give it to us :(

Return to “Suggestions”