Beeing able to change your Path.

Suggest any improvements
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Wraith
ID: 73475

Beeing able to change your Path.

We should be able to change our path, from INDU to TOLAH for example. One we've gather a number of Ascension Points we should be able to change it.
gunners_andy
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Beeing able to change your Path.

i like this idea mate :) nice thinking
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

what would be the point? purely RP?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert

Maybe some got bored being TOLAH and they want to change it. I'm just giving an example.
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

At one time, there were so few Ori on Ascended that while looking for a turdball,

I simply started God Questing every Ori... I found him within 3 hours. :roll:

Let's just say he doesn't bother me anymore. :-"
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

~Sabaku no Gaara~ wrote:We should be able to change our path, from INDU to TOLAH for example. One we've gather a number of Ascension Points we should be able to change it.

hmm good one mate...... :)

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Probably good idea, considering the path on ascended doesn't change anything in main, and only (as far as I remember) thing that differs in ascended is the set of levels available on start up before upgrading anything in PowerUp (and obviously the backgrounds theme).
But maybe this "path change", to be something realistic should be done on both servers, but as it's not a mere action to change path on ascended, some cost (not sure yet what) should be asked from a path change.
Even though this path change appear every ascension (but cannot be done) when you click the ascend button, I think it should have a cost to change path (maybe decrease the ascended bonus for x% for one week in main? It's just an example).
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert

I am bored of INDU, i want to be ORI! :-D

EDIT: The best idea, we should be able to change our path when we have 1001 GR
Kaps1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Gao'uld
ID: 75061

I agree completely about changing the path, as well as there should be some type of "other" use for G&R points after you finish ascending, or at least decide you no longer want to ascend any further.
" To live is to suffer, to survive is to find the meaning within the suffering "

Trade Feedback Please!
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=139209
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

I like this, I always wanted to be able to change the path!
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Agreed

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Kaps1 wrote:I agree completely about changing the path, as well as there should be some type of "other" use for G&R points after you finish ascending, or at least decide you no longer want to ascend any further.

this.. or pay extra g&r to be able too (for those still ascending)

@ Sol, doesn't it work like races on main.. (more than rp) when I ascend I from what I remember the didn't races on main get differing % bonuses on physicals .. too tired to remember them of hand :-k howcome the Stargate trademark thing doesn't apply to ascended :smt017
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Sol
Forum Addict

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:
Kaps1 wrote:I agree completely about changing the path, as well as there should be some type of "other" use for G&R points after you finish ascending, or at least decide you no longer want to ascend any further.

@ Sol, doesn't it work like races on main.. (more than rp) when I ascend I from what I remember the didn't races on main get differing % bonuses on physicals .. too tired to remember them of hand :-k howcome the Stargate trademark thing doesn't apply to ascended :smt017

The first time you ascend you get a set of powerups and a race, every other ascension after that you dont get anything except AP, and nothing really changes if you change to a different race, except the wording. I can do it, right now actually, but it will destroy all your weaponry and trained units (as on main), and it will have to cost something, GnR isn't a bad idea but it probably should be onboard ascended. Sacrifice of planets to another god?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Sol wrote:
ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:

The first time you ascend you get a set of powerups and a race, every other ascension after that you dont get anything except AP, and nothing really changes if you change to a different race, except the wording. I can do it, right now actually, but it will destroy all your weaponry and trained units (as on main), and it will have to cost something, GnR isn't a bad idea but it probably should be onboard ascended. Sacrifice of planets to another god?

Maybe a 1 week of being descended?

Can say it takes more power than you have to change race, You are descended til you grow more powerful to defend youself.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Sol
Forum Addict

Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:
ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:

Maybe a 1 week of being descended?

Can say it takes more power than you have to change race, You are descended til you grow more powerful to defend youself.

Yeah not a bad idea, but it seems a bit overkill, if anything maybe a few days being descended. That in itself though doesn't really cost anything but a bit of time.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Suggestions”