Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: Beeing able to change your Path.

Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:
ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:
Kaps1 wrote:I agree completely about changing the path, as well as there should be some type of "other" use for G&R points after you finish ascending, or at least decide you no longer want to ascend any further.

this.. or pay extra g&r to be able too (for those still ascending)

@ Sol, doesn't it work like races on main.. (more than rp) when I ascend I from what I remember the didn't races on main get differing % bonuses on physicals .. too tired to remember them of hand :-k howcome the Stargate trademark thing doesn't apply to ascended :smt017

The first time you ascend you get a set of powerups and a race, every other ascension after that you dont get anything except AP, and nothing really changes if you change to a different race, except the wording. I can do it, right now actually, but it will destroy all your weaponry and trained units (as on main), and it will have to cost something, GnR isn't a bad idea but it probably should be onboard ascended. Sacrifice of planets to another god?

Maybe a 1 week of being descended?

Can say it takes more power than you have to change race, You are descended til you grow more powerful to defend youself.

Yeah not a bad idea, but it seems a bit overkill, if anything maybe a few days being descended. That in itself though doesn't really cost anything but a bit of time.

It does affect your main stats. ;)

Maybe a 5 day one then?
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:
ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:
Kaps1 wrote:I agree completely about changing the path, as well as there should be some type of "other" use for G&R points after you finish ascending, or at least decide you no longer want to ascend any further.

this.. or pay extra g&r to be able too (for those still ascending)

@ Sol, doesn't it work like races on main.. (more than rp) when I ascend I from what I remember the didn't races on main get differing % bonuses on physicals .. too tired to remember them of hand :-k howcome the Stargate trademark thing doesn't apply to ascended :smt017

The first time you ascend you get a set of powerups and a race, every other ascension after that you dont get anything except AP, and nothing really changes if you change to a different race, except the wording. I can do it, right now actually, but it will destroy all your weaponry and trained units (as on main), and it will have to cost something, GnR isn't a bad idea but it probably should be onboard ascended. Sacrifice of planets to another god?

Maybe a 1 week of being descended?

Can say it takes more power than you have to change race, You are descended til you grow more powerful to defend youself.

Yeah not a bad idea, but it seems a bit overkill, if anything maybe a few days being descended. That in itself though doesn't really cost anything but a bit of time.

It does affect your main stats. ;)

Maybe a 5 day one then?

It's not really permanent though, so unless the user in a war or vendetta it will hardly affect them.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

That is true. Say maybe, In order to change race, You lose all your followers... aka all your planets. While it depends on there grow rate, it still will take people a while to even reach about 10bil planets.

Like me for example. I have 750mil a day UP in ascended. And when I get below 2bil, it still takes me a while to get back to where I was, if I dont lose it by attacking or being attacked.

This might be a good idea.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
Sol
Forum Addict

Rudy Pena wrote:That is true. Say maybe, In order to change race, You lose all your followers... aka all your planets. While it depends on there grow rate, it still will take people a while to even reach about 10bil planets.

Like me for example. I have 750mil a day UP in ascended. And when I get below 2bil, it still takes me a while to get back to where I was, if I dont lose it by attacking or being attacked.

As in a set amount of planets?
I'll be following on slightly from main, where if you do change your race anyway regardless of cost, you will loose all your weapons and trained planets.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:That is true. Say maybe, In order to change race, You lose all your followers... aka all your planets. While it depends on there grow rate, it still will take people a while to even reach about 10bil planets.

I'll be following on slightly from main, where if you do change your race anyway regardless of cost, you will loose all your weapons and trained planets.

Im thinking more of all your planets, since ascended is faster to grow than main is.

The thing is with ascended like I said its faster to grow, so losing your trained planets would not really affect people. As for the weapons, they are easy to buy back. You hit someone with 50tril, you can buy like 100,000,000 weapons and still have like 25+tril DMU left.. So theres not really a lose, all this would be doing is slowing people down.

But if you take there whole army/planets, then its more than slowing them down. Its making them grow for the first time...But it will still take a good while to grow back to the way you were before.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:

Im thinking more of all your planets, since ascended is faster to grow than main is.

The thing is with ascended like I said its faster to grow, so losing your trained planets would not really affect people. As for the weapons, they are easy to buy back. You hit someone with 50tril, you can buy like 100,000,000 weapons and still have like 25+tril DMU left.. So theres not really a lose, all this would be doing is slowing people down.

But if you take there whole army/planets, then its more than slowing them down. Its making them grow for the first time...But it will still take a good while to grow back to the way you were before.

Yeah not bad not bad, could delete all bar 2 bill untrained planets
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:

Yea, all but 2bil. And anyone under 2bil can lose like 500mil?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:

Yea, all but 2bil. And anyone under 2bil can lose like 500mil?

Yeah alright, I could level with that. I'll see what others say first, if they have anything to say about it.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Ok cool :-)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Change Race
Choose your new race and read the warning: Ajna Indu Ori Tolah
Head this warning, a large percentage of your planets adhere to your godly stance, and in this case roughly 70% of your planets will abandon you. The remaining adhere to you, and not the idea of you. Take note though among the confusion you will loose all of your weapons towards looters and others, and your resulting planets will give up their duties to help you. This CANNOT be undone.

Fantastic.

One little thing, it's heed this warning, not head this warning.
Otherwise another great update, Sol. I'm assuming this change is reflected in main?
Sol
Forum Addict

Stuart Gordon wrote:
Change Race
Choose your new race and read the warning: Ajna Indu Ori Tolah
Head this warning, a large percentage of your planets adhere to your godly stance, and in this case roughly 70% of your planets will abandon you. The remaining adhere to you, and not the idea of you. Take note though among the confusion you will loose all of your weapons towards looters and others, and your resulting planets will give up their duties to help you. This CANNOT be undone.

Fantastic.

One little thing, it's heed this warning, not head this warning.
Otherwise another great update, Sol. I'm assuming this change is reflected in main?

head...haha ahh thanks for picking up on that, the change (i hope) might be reflected in main by tomorrow, sabaku picked up that it didnt, hopefully admin will add the query to the script, I asked him if he could so we shall see. Although i don't see why it shouldn't be.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Wraith
ID: 73475

I really hope that if we become Ori on ascended we become Ori in main too :P (or any other race)!

It doesn't make sense being Ori on ascended and INDU in main, lol

Return to “Suggestions”