Glory and Reputation transformed into Ascension Points

Suggest any improvements
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Wraith
ID: 73475

Glory and Reputation transformed into Ascension Points

Glory and Reputation it's a waste after you finish ascending. We should be able to convert the points into Ascension Points but at a bigger rate. 1 GR = 100 AP
Anyway, this way we would put to use to the GR points and help us make the ascended account better.
Kaps1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Gao'uld
ID: 75061

Re: Glory and Reputation transformed into Ascension Points

Agreed there should be another usage for G&R either on main or in ascended. Or at least a bigger rate like suggested.
" To live is to suffer, to survive is to find the meaning within the suffering "

Trade Feedback Please!
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=139209
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

nope.. dont want to see the gap between ppl with both good accs on main and ascended increase on those without.. hard enough now for a newb to fill that gap.

eg Robe has a good main and as far as I know one of the best ToCs on ascended.. does she need to convert her g&r further into it?

I'm sure there are other practical uses for g&r that wont tip the balance even further into the big accs favours.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

i like the idea. Though you could possible change the rate depending on your current ascended power up levels. e.g low levelled account when unknown and ghetting GnR would get more AP than someone with the same GnR but high personals and physicals
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Good idea.
Especially since APPs are now worth over 1000 times as much. I will not say my ascended acc is 'good', but it is decent enough. My friend ascended just now, and he was able to use his APP to buy all levels to match my own. :shock:
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

They should convert into attack turns at a rate of 1:1. That way, any serious ascended player can farm and convert and it wouldn't put smaller players at such a disadvantage. Nothing should be free in this game.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Try something more indirect.
Thats a no for turns as well, back in the day i used to have over 70k GnR, i assume people would have WELL over that much by now.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

The simple solution would be to cap the exchange. Those with massive amounts of GnR will lose them all first time around for a maximum figure of turns but the plus side is that they will continue collecting GnR and can exchange them again. It's only like collecting turns anyway and hitting the maximum you can hold before not receiving any more.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

i would still prefer implementing something less indirect as a resource, people have enough ways to get life force as it is, mind you GnR doesn't even have to be used for ascended.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Suggestions”