Please

Suggest any improvements
Edos
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: HVE
ID: 1979676

Please

This is a plea to all the admins and moderators... is there no what to make the game more good lucking, instead of a really crap side bar that a 5 year old could of designed in graphic design in school these day... I mean i love the game so much, im a stargate nut, and have been playing back when it started under different accounts each time, buying and selling has been fun too, but i cant get my friends into it because its so ugly, even the of the logo is so terrible its embarrassing.... surely you can get some of the lads who play this game can help you improve the few graphics on this text based game... i mean its so embarrassing so far, the ascended server has stars that block out the text all over it... just a bit of design and im sure this game could make so much more of itself.... its a great game, dont get me wrong, but you will get so much more for a little bit of design
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - Living God - Living God +1 - Living God +2 - Living God +3 - Living God +4 - Ancient God - Elder Ancient God - Ancient God of Legend - Immortal Ancient God - Timeless Ancient God - Prince of Timeless Ancient Gods - Lord of Timeless Ancient Gods - Queen of Timeless Ancient Gods - King of Timeless Ancient Gods - God of the Ancient Gods - The Origin of Existence - The UnSpeakable - The UnNamed - The UnKnown
MSN/E-mail: edossgw@live.co.uk

GateWars ID: 1979676
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Please

As far as the ascended domain goes, i'll get around to it when i finish off the mechanical side.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Re: Please

Moved to suggestions

Return to “Suggestions”