rewards for descensions

Suggest any improvements
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: rewards for descensions

just to remind people this was posted like 2 months ago and i never chose to go ahead with it anyway :P
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

I like being the only one in the sun so to speak...my question is i am shown as rank 3 but it tell me i am ranked 4th on the all time list...any reason why :smt017
Also i only hit them who have rubbed me up the wrong way in the past :smt043
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Sol wrote:just to remind people this was posted like 2 months ago and i never chose to go ahead with it anyway :P

and I'm really glad for that :)

Aside from server notification that you did the deed (which I think is cool), what you get from someone being descended is reward enough.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE

fem fatale wrote:you already get something from them though

1. The thrill of decending them, which takes them out of the game on ascended for 2 weeks.
2. The weakening of their main acc.

I don't see the need to Glorify your accomplishment further..

though a tally/record keeping of ppl decended by you on your acc somewhere would be good

If a tally or record is added it would nice to show levels of who you descended
example:
if you just go around descending accounts that have no type of power that would equal a level 0
accounts that have a little better level 1
and so on
to say level 10 .. which would equal a very hard and long descended run

the reward would be = they could look like badges or something when you click on whosoever name
I AM

Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

TOC demi gods are all the reward that most people have needed so far. :P
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): jesus

General Riviera wrote:Or even ascended Glory and Reputation. Not sure what it would be good for though. I don't envisage another server being made ;)

but that would be epic

"your godlyness was so epic among the gods you are a god, so inorder for the universe to not colapse due to to much awesomeness the other epic gods to the gods have invited you to join them.... on.... dun dun dun.... the super ascended server

a SUPER secrite server, so servite mentioning its na,e even within the server is an isntant perma ban to all accounts"

epic ness
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
PS: Eat the watermelon- all I can say is ](*,)
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Oh wait.. I mis-read the topic, thought you said entering in the night lol
Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

^ I like this...
Its gibberish, but i like it...
MaguA
Forum Grunt

The idea of descension reward is novel. Here are a couple of thoughts.

- Demi leave host and make a request to follow descender (Demi will not follow one so disgraced)
- Public display of "descended by" on the realm page (God's do not hide from their deeds)

These rewards would be suitable for those descending large accounts or small.

However there is a larger issue. Strong accounts can rarely be descended by a single player. They require coordinated teamwork and sometimes can take weeks. This teamwork would need to be rewarded, not just the player who struck the final blow. This mechanic alone would present a huge obstacle to any reward system and would need to be sorted. Until this can be accounted for, any reward system would be unfair.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Return to “Suggestions”