Slight tweak in destroy damage

Suggest any improvements
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Slight tweak in destroy damage

First time I do a destroy massing after the removal of the strike ratios, and I ran into a major problem.

After 30 hits (using 15 ATs), the defender phased, but the weapons were not at 0. Infact it took a further 9 hits (also using 15 ATs) to destroy the weapons. In the past, as long as my strike ratio was high enough (above about 110-120%) it would always destroy the weapons just a hit or two before the defender phased. This was the only way to get a defense to actually be 0, now it doesn't even work. Attack and hunt do less damage so phasing is guaranteed and DM can never get a defense to absolute 0.

Could the weapon damage on destroy attacks be increased so it's possible you can mass to 0 again?

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Slight tweak in destroy damage

I can mull it over, but you always have the option to sab ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: Slight tweak in destroy damage

just means more turns spent for the same effect if you destroy then sab.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.

Return to “Suggestions”