To Main!

Suggest any improvements
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: To Main!

marshall wrote:It could be abusable - a way to circumvent the entry code and use an autoclicker/macro to bank for you.

this is true, as it could also work the other around already ... (ascended farm scripts)

I can have a timed out session page open on main, and click the 'to ascended' button any time later I desire and get in to ascended (even after days, weeks, as long as I dont navigate away from the main page) , eventhough if I would click another link on main and it would take me to mains login page.

in short: an experied session/page from main gives an endless option to login easy to ascended.

So yeah. it has riscs which might need looking into deeper first.
a very bad hairdo
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Sol wrote:
marshall wrote:It could be abusable - a way to circumvent the entry code and use an autoclicker/macro to bank for you.

pretty damn sure someone would just log in first to use a macro anyway ;)

you wouldnt need to log in if you had either a main or ascended page already opened (even if the next button you click will give you the time-out) you can still use the button

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Simple solution, add a timestamp to the link and a simple check on ascended login. Use the same encryption.
Shouldn't be too difficult or expensive in code. Right?
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:I was thinking, since we have a button to get to ascended from main, why not have one that does the opposite, from ascended to main. :D

Just shooting it out there. ;)

lol I see a big flaw in the button from main to ascended... I think ( my names are different so I can not do it ) that you can use a macro to auto bank etc.. after being logged in from main..

cool idea but seems to be another door.
I AM

Return to “Suggestions”