Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: Banks on Ascended

i have had 10q out in the open before before I converted to life force.
Stop sucking at farming. Take the risk and loss of storing a load in weps, then farm like crazy for 5 mins, sell your weps and upgrade your demi. 7Q? Easy peasey.

Also, 2nd most AT's used on ascended- No demi's. (Admittedly most the turns were used in the arena...but still...)
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Duck Dodgers wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:I wouldnt mind seeing a bank there ...

mind you, the update costs for the demi gods get quite high ....

tier 2 level 2 to level 3 = 7,560,000,000,000,000

And with the DMU shortages out there lately :P and converting them twice gets too expensive

Sorry to double post, but you should see the cost of my levels ;) Your demi is definitely far less. So you build a demi, which I will never find any, and I build levels. You spend less, you get a benefit similiar to mine, but there are prices to pay for that. Be grateful you can even find demis

haha, I hope you do realise, you (and other like you in your situation) only make up for a small % of the players on ascended ?

btw, you do find demis, worthless or not, thats irrelevant :)

nightlight wrote:i upgraded one of mine last night and the next cost is pretty darm high...
Tier: 3
Skill level: 2
Upgrade for 11,340,000,000,000,000 Dark Matter Units.

I am not in favour of a bank but they is no way in hell i am getting that amount of DMU in my account in the open :smt090

amen

And again, I say this is why demis are ok as they are. I could have that much out in the open, and only a fool would attack me for it. So I could upgrade my demis, were I to actually find one for my offensive actions, with no worries. I stand by my original argument as to why demis seems to be fine for now.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

I think if banks were implemented (which they could be, maybe) that the amount should be quite limited to avoid people having huge amounts saved. Maybe the cost of the highest demi god upgrade, or the current bid on a demi in the market (if that is set up to be continous). That way at least it would be limited to a certain amount and be the same amount for everyone.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Return to “Suggestions”