Suggest any improvements
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Arena Reward

RoKeT wrote:I gotta say i don't really like the Easter Bunny Idea... I have always been a fan of fairness in everything and to only have one ever... I think thats a bit of a buzz kill but thats IMO
Roket, the fact that the Easter Bunny only exists as ONE entity in the game, does not mean its benefits exist in only that one Bunny.
In theory, given the 50k combinations possible for a demi (something like that, Sol?), there could be another 'Easter Bunny' but it would not be called Easter Bunny. You have to see the name of the demi separate of the attributes of the demi. ;)
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:In theory, given the 50k combinations possible for a demi (something like that, Sol?)

43,875- not including special demis (like the easter bunny). I should probably grow it a little when i have the time...
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Juliette wrote:
RoKeT wrote:I gotta say i don't really like the Easter Bunny Idea... I have always been a fan of fairness in everything and to only have one ever... I think thats a bit of a buzz kill but thats IMO
Roket, the fact that the Easter Bunny only exists as ONE entity in the game, does not mean its benefits exist in only that one Bunny.
In theory, given the 50k combinations possible for a demi (something like that, Sol?), there could be another 'Easter Bunny' but it would not be called Easter Bunny. You have to see the name of the demi separate of the attributes of the demi. ;)

I am... Thats what I mean... it's the first thing in this game, no matter what only one person can have.. to me thats a big deal thats all
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

RoKeT wrote:
Juliette wrote:

I am... Thats what I mean... it's the first thing in this game, no matter what only one person can have.. to me thats a big deal thats all

And coming out on top of 80 odd players, battling to death is..a big deal.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

RoKeT wrote:
Juliette wrote:
No, it is not. I will use myself as an example. I have had one of the two (or three, depending on who you believe) triple stat planets in Main since early '09. That was something no one else was supposed to have, except for the millionth (and 2-millionth) 'generated' planet. (Since they are for sale for every Tom, Richard and Harry nowadays, I am no longer bound to our secrecy J.) Anyway. Not the first thing that is a 'once only' thing in GW. Also, explain in depth why it is so unfit for Ascended to have something truly unique. :)

And what Sol said. Being the God of the Arena requires a LOT more skill than being rank 1 in Asc. ;)
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Juliette wrote:And what Sol said. Being the God of the Arena requires a LOT more skill than being rank 1 in Asc. ;)

luck and connections ;)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Guild wrote:
Juliette wrote: And what Sol said. Being the God of the Arena requires a LOT more skill than being rank 1 in Asc. ;)
luck and connections ;)
True enough, AND skill. ;)
Trust me, Guildy, you might never have come across this. :P But, if you suck at the game, no amount of luck or connections is going to help you. :-D
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

Sol, perhaps u might consider to make Demis time-expired , they half god but they can die :) so when their time comes say 6 months they cease to provide bonus and ask to be set free.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Sol
Forum Addict

Lithium wrote:Sol, perhaps u might consider to make Demis time-expired , they half god but they can die :) so when their time comes say 6 months they cease to provide bonus and ask to be set free.

Probably should be in another thread. But that means main accounts should die as well since they are somewhat half gods :P.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

I hope my demis dont die :(

Under 30 minutes till start.

Image Image Image
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Sol wrote:
Lithium wrote:Sol, perhaps u might consider to make Demis time-expired , they half god but they can die :) so when their time comes say 6 months they cease to provide bonus and ask to be set free.

Probably should be in another thread. But that means main accounts should die as well since they are somewhat half gods :P.

well the ascended started from the physical so far demis cant be attached to ascended beings ;)
the idea is not to have perma demis so players will always look for new ones
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Sol
Forum Addict

Lithium wrote:
Sol wrote:

well the ascended started from the physical so far demis cant be attached to ascended beings ;)
the idea is not to have perma demis so players will always look for new ones

If they eventually leave then i would be inclined to make them easier to obtain, which will disrupt the secrecy and prestige of the whole idea, making it seem like a fruitless effort.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Lithium
Forum Zombie

once that actives have 3 good one then demis wont be worth much
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Sol
Forum Addict

Lithium wrote:once that actives have 3 good one then demis wont be worth much

So far no one has a 'good one' and since they arent tradeable i would love to see someone get 3 good ones.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:
Lithium wrote:once that actives have 3 good one then demis wont be worth much
So far no one has a 'good one' and since they arent tradeable i would love to see someone get 3 good ones.
*grin* Not the mention the Superduperuberultramegawesomefunbucket. :o No one has that one yet.

Return to “Suggestions”