Suggest any improvements
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Arena Reward - Demi Suggestions

Is pretty massive this time! Glorious Epic Bunny!
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Re: Arena Reward

BWAAAAH

yes and anyone whos just ascended should jump in at the start too lol puts your realm def top 1200
thats like 1,300,396,372,803 Life Force nice little boost the them
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Rabbid Thom wrote:BWAAAAH

yes and anyone whos just ascended should jump in at the start too lol puts your realm def top 1200
Heh, I have a few ascenders in my alliance.. even the bare minimum AG+ ascensions gets them an easy 2T LFC. Heck, ascend from 0 with 200k raw (still relatively cheap) and you get yourself a comfy supply of LFC.

The bonus to their power is not permanent. The Rewards for winners (and last place) on the other hand, are. :P Now, do you see people rushing to get that last place? ;)

(The 5T LFC is measly, unless you are new. :P Still, it is 50Q you did not have to farm yourself.)
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

This is the only demi of its kind in existence, there will never be another.
It will probably be the only one that will have an overpowered skill level (this was done on purpose ;) ).
And it is the only demi that has pure increase in a skill.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

Juliette wrote:
Rabbid Thom wrote:BWAAAAH

Heh, I have a few ascenders in my alliance.. even the bare minimum AG+ ascensions gets them an easy 2T LFC. Heck, ascend from 0 with 200k raw (still relatively cheap) and you get yourself a comfy supply of LFC.

The bonus to their power is not permanent. The Rewards for winners (and last place) on the other hand, are. :P Now, do you see people rushing to get that last place? ;)

(The 5T LFC is measly, unless you are new. :P Still, it is 50Q you did not have to farm yourself.)

seeing as they just asceded they can't touch anyone so no DMU bar income so yeah it be an excellant idea even though it's realm def well they have one less thing to build up
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Sol wrote:This is the only demi of its kind in existence, there will never be another.
It will probably be the only one that will have an overpowered skill level (this was done on purpose ;) ).

kinna sorry ain't it?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Sol
Forum Addict

Lore wrote:
Sol wrote:This is the only demi of its kind in existence, there will never be another.

kinna sorry ain't it?

??
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

only 1?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Surely there'll be a Santy Claus one when the time is right?

Ohhh! Ooooh! We could have a pumpkinhead one for halloween!!?? Please please pretty pretty please?
:smt081
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Sol
Forum Addict

Lore wrote:only 1?

I still don't get what you said really :razz:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sol
Forum Addict

GhostyGoo wrote:

Ohhh! Ooooh! We could have a pumpkinhead one for halloween!!?? Please please pretty pretty please?

Perhaps...although if you feel the need to make one (just need a name and a story to go with it) then i'll add it to the list there is.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

GhostyGoo wrote:

And what would that Pumpkinhead do? Frighten people into giving up an extra % of their DMU when you attack them?

Santa gets extra power when accompanied by Reindeer demis.

@Sol; I must repeat it again, you really did change Ascended for the better. It rocks! :D Maybe an interesting idea is to have Demi pairs (lower level only) who cooperate with each other..
Sol
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
GhostyGoo wrote:

@Sol; I must repeat it again, you really did change Ascended for the better. It rocks! :D Maybe an interesting idea is to have Demi pairs (lower level only) who cooperate with each other..

I'm still in the process of making that Duel Terminal Secret Parallel Rare :razz:
Co-operate as in singularly they have x %, but when equipped at the same time they have x+x+bonus % ?
There are many many different possibilities, it's just the time to make them :)
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:@Sol; I must repeat it again, you really did change Ascended for the better. It rocks! :D Maybe an interesting idea is to have Demi pairs (lower level only) who cooperate with each other..
I'm still in the process of making that Duel Terminal Secret Parallel Rare :razz:
Co-operate as in singularly they have x %, but when equipped at the same time they have x+x+bonus % ?
Hahaha, as long as I have a chance of catching that one.. *grin* ;)
Yes, that is exactly what I meant with cooperate; like they have 4% individually, and then a 1% bonus when both are equipped. Or something like that.. :) Spot on, Sol.
Sol
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:@Sol; I must repeat it again, you really did change Ascended for the better. It rocks! :D Maybe an interesting idea is to have Demi pairs (lower level only) who cooperate with each other..
Hahaha, as long as I have a chance of catching that one.. *grin* ;)
Yes, that is exactly what I meant with cooperate; like they have 4% individually, and then a 1% bonus when both are equipped. Or something like that.. :) Spot on, Sol.

:razz:, well it's a good idea, so I'll put it on the list :), perhaps I should make some more interesting skills that are easier to find....
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Suggestions”