Arena Kill Rewards

Suggest any improvements
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Arena Kill Rewards

I was curious if it would be a good idea to give people an option if they receive the reward for most destroyed. Instead of just planets give people the option to receive turns or planets.

You cant do anything without planets but the same goes for the turns. I know that turn generation is much higher but when you zero out on turns you got to wait a long time before you have enough to do anything again and that makes it an extremely boring "Deathmatch"

Ps. Its really late so there might be grammar issues :smt015

Image Image Image
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: Arena Kill Rewards

I dont support this idea. You can build 50q strike within a few hours and a you will take small losses massing people with it. If you have unlimited turns as well you will be able to tear through 20 or 30 people straight away.

Though this arena is quite slow pased due to the amount of players and the amount at stake, it has only been a day and 50 people are out. Its pretty good as it is, though I wouldnt be against 50 turns a turn rather than 40 ;)
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

How can you call it slow paced? What rate do you think it should be at? Over within 24 hrs? 48 hrs? I'm not trying to poke or prod you, I just do not see how you can call it "slow paced" when I can't even fire a shot before being killed and removed from the tournament.

I see the tournaments quickly become a playground for a very few. Once the new wears off, and people realize unless you have multiple hours to dedicate to it, its just a big waste of time.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

I said it was late I was tired... :-# my mistake.

Image Image Image

Return to “Suggestions”