GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Re: Remove all arena awards

Yeah...but they also have potential, i guess. There's more to this question than i first thought...
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Just leave 'em be. ;)
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Well, that is what i thought, initially. i guess that all depends on whether they may be the subject of a future further enhancement. I do like the idea of 'paired Demis' that has been mentioned a couple of times but, if some of them are unbalanced or such, that would hinder any such future for them.

As they are i do not think they pose any sort of gamebreaking threat.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Sol
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:
GhostyGoo wrote:Isn't this alot of fuss over some spilt milk? Demis are great fun but they aren't really game changers, are they?

thats what i said , they should have been game changing a method for you to mold your account to your liking

I was asked by admin not to do- specifically- that. Due to people may not wanting to get into the whole demi scene and such. They are free to get, and more of a side story to the whole the game, the easier ones won't drastically alter an account, although you can equip 3 at a time so you can get a decent increase in something.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Lore wrote:I support removal.

+1
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Sol wrote:
Guild wrote:
GhostyGoo wrote:Isn't this alot of fuss over some spilt milk? Demis are great fun but they aren't really game changers, are they?

thats what i said , they should have been game changing a method for you to mold your account to your liking

I was asked by admin not to do- specifically- that. Due to people may not wanting to get into the whole demi scene and such. They are free to get, and more of a side story to the whole the game, the easier ones won't drastically alter an account, although you can equip 3 at a time so you can get a decent increase in something.

But this one is game changing in the sense that he can leave it equipped at all times with no downside. That is why I said take away all rewards. Every single demi won, every single account upgrade should be removed in my opinon. It seems others agree.

I'm too lazy to go quote but another mod said something game changing is worth being considered or something along those lines.

SoL, sweetheart, what are the chances of finding a demi with no down side, and a huge boost in <insert stat here>? Now one exists, everyone knows about it and I swear no one has a chance of finding such a thing. If they do then it's based on their levels being so low. I wouldn't be entirely ok with that situation, but a smaller negative for demis on accounts with low levels that is ok, but now we have a top account with a unicorn and I have an issue with that. Do you think others would have an issue with me having this unicorn with what might be the one of the highest assault levels in the game? I know I would and I made this clear before the arena to many people.

And this unicorn came from a situation that was lopsided based on how much time you had to spend in the arena. Which fair enough you spend as much time as you have or can/have in arena but to offer such prizes was game changing and foolish. Imagine an account like mine getting +10 levels. That is 100Q DMU in one stat alone, 200Q if I get it in 2 stats. And again the bug with planet rewards? Sometimes planets are a day late and a dollar short and on top of that you get shorted on what you should get.

Yes arena has been bugged so badly for 3 rounds, and now there is a unicorn, that I say take away all rewards, even my own.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Sol
Forum Addict

hokiehomeboy wrote:
Sol wrote:
Guild wrote:

But this one is game changing in the sense that he can leave it equipped at all times with no downside. That is why I said take away all rewards. Every single demi won, every single account upgrade should be removed in my opinon. It seems others agree.

Pfft please, there is always a possibility of 'game changing' demi. Most are just hard to get.

A handful of people wanted you to, i assume some weren't even in the arena, and some didn't even read the first post you made about it, that is the idea of the topic.
hokiehomeboy wrote:SoL, sweetheart, what are the chances of finding a demi with no down side, and a huge boost in <insert stat here>?

Did you just neglect what I said previously?
On a sunny day, with no clouds, there is probably a 1-5% chance to find an ultra rare, or a high tiered demi, assuming your name starts with either J, L, M or H. In other words I can't tell you. HOWEVER the raw base was oriented on a 1% up to x% percent to find a certain tier of demi, similar for abilities, accept they are grouped.
hokiehomeboy wrote:And this unicorn came from a situation that was lopsided based on how much time you had to spend in the arena. Which fair enough you spend as much time as you have or can/have in arena but to offer such prizes was game changing and foolish.

Too an extent it was just preventing the inevitable, planets lagged last time, people still got them. If everyone wanted a reset they would have yelled it out already and not waited for a few months. The arena is a test of tactile ability, bugs just mix it up a lil.
If you are so hurt about it then drop your demi. It's as simple as that.
In the end a 'game changing' demi will emerge, whether it's right here right now, or in a few months, you don't even know if there is more than one right now. So i don't see why you are complaining about it.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Sol wrote:In the end a 'game changing' demi will emerge, whether it's right here right now, or in a few months, you don't even know if there is more than one right now. So i don't see why you are complaining about it.

Thats the problem in a number of things you done and doing,I just don't see fairness.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Sol wrote:Too an extent it was just preventing the inevitable, planets lagged last time, people still got them. If everyone wanted a reset they would have yelled it out already and not waited for a few months. The arena is a test of tactile ability, bugs just mix it up a lil.
If you are so hurt about it then drop your demi. It's as simple as that.
In the end a 'game changing' demi will emerge, whether it's right here right now, or in a few months, you don't even know if there is more than one right now. So i don't see why you are complaining about it.

I'm sure people wanted me to win. I joined and didn't participate because it was clear from early on bugs were going to be another part of the game. It's sloppy programming protocol but I am not hurt about anything. I am just stating a suggestion for others to throw their pennies into the pot. You just take great offense to the notion that maybe you didn't do things to the liking of the users, just like every suggestion I've made to you. And that's ok because I have no personal problem with you. I am on my way out so you won't have to worry about anything I have to say for much longer ;)

pc wrote:
Sol wrote:In the end a 'game changing' demi will emerge, whether it's right here right now, or in a few months, you don't even know if there is more than one right now. So i don't see why you are complaining about it.

Thats the problem in a number of things you done and doing,I just don't see fairness.

QFT
And I'm glad to say that when it does I won't be around to witness the return of a super weapon. Next demis will be tradeable :roll:
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “Suggestions”