failed DM % increase

Suggest any improvements
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

failed DM % increase

So someone brought it up on msn that failing a DM attack destroys an insignificant amount of units, compared to things like sabbing on main (50% fail death rate) it seems quite low. Especially for something that can easily destroy over what was lost in failed attempts.
Currently sits around 6%, should it be increased some more? Just remember DMing does cost 20 turns and you do loose around 4% for a successful hit anyway.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Re: failed DM % increase

I like it how it is ^_^ please dont start making ascended compare to main, I'd probably cry :(

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: failed DM % increase

think you need to sort out the fact it kills so few when you defend a "destroy" attempt on you
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Suggestions”