Suggest any improvements
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: "Sell off"

Duck Dodgers wrote:Perhaps it has to do with the nature of ascended, and many players not logging in that often.
I would imagine them supporting the suggested proposal. Seeing as they would indeed have more need then, for instance, someone who farms with a large strike often, and has lots trained.

Perhaps, a solution can be found in another approach.

Planets for turns ?

so because people dont log onto ascended to play that much it would help if they could sell planets for easy dmu once every 5 months

so reward people for not playing... hmm you crazy duck !! :smt047

how bout planets for massing people to make more farms :P

voila problem solved lol
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Guild wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:Perhaps it has to do with the nature of ascended, and many players not logging in that often.
I would imagine them supporting the suggested proposal. Seeing as they would indeed have more need then, for instance, someone who farms with a large strike often, and has lots trained.

Perhaps, a solution can be found in another approach.

Planets for turns ?

so because people dont log onto ascended to play that much it would help if they could sell planets for easy dmu once every 5 months

so reward people for not playing... hmm you crazy duck !! :smt047

how bout planets for massing people to make more farms :P

voila problem solved lol

hehe

Your both right though, whatever the approach,trading in planets will benefit many who hardly play or have interest in ascended.

Its just that it sounds a bit weird to 'kill off' planets on someone just because you need to get a bit smaller. Nothing is for free, even stuff fence sitters accumulate.
a very bad hairdo
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

1. Build big CER
2. Sell of planets to stay under plague
3. ???????
4. Profit!!

Why would someone pay you to destroy your planets. You're not selling them, you're destroying them
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

You cannot use planets for

Sell Off
Converting into LF
Converting into DMU
Converting into Turns

Can think some accounts are strong now, imagine if you could covert into LF or DMU them same accounts that have the 1.5-2bill CER would be moving away real dam fast.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

This would have been cool a few years ago but now too many 1-2bil+ CER's running around. Like guild said just going to make the gaps bigger.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Guild wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:
Cersei Lannister wrote:If you truly have too many planets, Sol offers to kill them. The idiocy of some people in building their accounts lopsided should not be rewarded. Obviously. But hey, keep begging for moar moar moar free stuff! ;)

That is not free stuff Cersei, it takes time and dmu investment to get those planets.
Not to mention that they need to have destroyable planets in the first place.

And, your arguments are pretty unfounded to say the least.
When you are big, the huge cer is annoying, but during a war, you'll love it :smt047

nah im with juliette on this, its there own fault for being short sighted and just putting naq into CER blindly, and lets face it this isnt a serious problem , you can kill your planets of easy enough , this is just a way for people with large CER's to just sell planets for easy DMU and sit there and do it again when your next big enough. so effectively do less work

Take my account as example, would you suggest it has been set up wrong? Its powerups are all wrong?

nope. Its got a 1B CER and the reason for this is ITS A GAME. I get bored alot, I put EVERY unit as a super strike, then try to descend Mathlord. Then after 48hours I go into the TAF chat and spend 30mins getting them to mass me
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Andy! wrote:Take my account as example, would you suggest it has been set up wrong? Its powerups are all wrong?

nope. Its got a 1B CER and the reason for this is ITS A GAME. I get bored alot, I put EVERY unit as a super strike, then try to descend Mathlord. Then after 48hours I go into the TAF chat and spend 30mins getting them to mass me

then that just tells me you cant talk to people directly :-D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Suggestions”