Small update for seeing who is above you.

Suggest any improvements
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Small update for seeing who is above you.

Hey, this is just a small suggestion and it's so you can have another target/goal. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I hate it when I'm stuck at a rank on either TOC or the defencive version of it, no matter how much I increase it, I stay the same rank. Was wondering if it would be possible to make it so you can see the rank above you. Only the stat would be shown, not the name/ID of the player who is using it. So it would sound a bit like,

"~Kira~, your current God Offensive Capacity is 3,561,701,286, you still cower pathetically in the shadow of the God in front of you who wields 3,601,794,736 power."

This update is just so myself, and others, have something to aim for. In a way, we already have this for rank 11 TOC or better, they can all see each others so they know what they need. Can we not make it so that we can see how much ahead the player 1 rank above us is? I think it would be a good addition for God Diversion Power and God Offensive Capacity. The main two. Arguably CS.

Sound ok? Or sound stupid?
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: Small update for seeing who is above you.

I agree with this, gives a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Free reconnaissance. :smt043 No way that should happen. ;) Free reconnaissance is nasty, filthy and it wastes everyone's gaming experience. Bah. Curses and a thousand curses on it.
Exterminate. Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

I like the idea assuming that you can only see the action and not the player ahead of you ^_^ would give something more to aim for.

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

marshall wrote:I like the idea assuming that you can only see the action and not the player ahead of you ^_^ would give something more to aim for.
Indeed. That would remove the free recon, and make it a more decent idea. Still not convinced it would be useful/fun, but more so than last time. :P
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:Free reconnaissance. :smt043 No way that should happen. ;) Free reconnaissance is nasty, filthy and it wastes everyone's gaming experience. Bah. Curses and a thousand curses on it.
Exterminate. Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!

:razz:

I don't mind the idea anyway, sounds decent enough. As the opening post suggested using JUST a target value, not a name and value, then i don't see why not.
Although I would probably only do it for TOC and TDC, and place the values on introspection...somewhere...
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate

Yeah, that's all I'm after SOL, just something to aim for. Don't care about the persons name, only want to see the value. No matter how much I upgrade, I can't break rank 25 >.< It's starting to piss my life off >.<
Sol
Forum Addict

Gohan wrote:Yeah, that's all I'm after SOL, just something to aim for. Don't care about the persons name, only want to see the value. No matter how much I upgrade, I can't break rank 25 >.< It's starting to piss my life off >.<

;)

This is on the todo list just sayin', turns out this whole team death match thing was more **Filtered** than i anticipated, although it should be pretty sweet when its done. Anyway expect it to not happen until a week or so, depending how busy i am.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Gohan
Forum Intermediate

So it is happening? Just going to take some time? That's good enough for me :D Cheers SOL :D
Sol
Forum Addict

Gohan wrote:So it is happening? Just going to take some time? That's good enough for me :D Cheers SOL :D

yup, it is on the list.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Suggestions”