Making Undeveloped planets more involved with the game.

Suggest any improvements
JasonJay
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Allow for the destruction of Undeveloped Planets.

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
JasonJay wrote:Raiding to ascended is retarded to the max

It may well be, but if you cannot put in a why ? then no one will listen.

Too many players throw in comments which don't add jack to the discussion.

If you have a reason say it, as it may be an variable that someone has not thought about.

Was on the crapper, now on the laptop

Raiding will increase the benefit of sniping by quite a bit as massers would have a quite huge supply of UU as their inactive farms CER increase as they're planet count decreases. Making it quite sustainable. This then would make it not too beneficial to go past lets say 10 bil planets as the cap I would guess would also be 5 bil.

And that then leaves two options for the not snipers, have all your UU raided or be massed to get the naq that all your miners make.

Better Vishy?
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

JasonJay wrote:
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
JasonJay wrote:Raiding to ascended is retarded to the max

It may well be, but if you cannot put in a why ? then no one will listen.

Too many players throw in comments which don't add jack to the discussion.

If you have a reason say it, as it may be an variable that someone has not thought about.

Was on the crapper, now on the laptop

Raiding will increase the benefit of sniping by quite a bit as massers would have a quite huge supply of UU as their inactive farms CER increase as they're planet count decreases. Making it quite sustainable. This then would make it not too beneficial to go past lets say 10 bil planets as the cap I would guess would also be 5 bil.

And that then leaves two options for the not snipers, have all your UU raided or be massed to get the naq that all your miners make.

Better Vishy?

Yes much better. You see you learned a valuable lesson, that you cannot articulate yourself whilst on the crapper :smt023

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Something must be done with players just let planets build up.

Or have it that if a player builds up, does X amount of attacks then he is deemed active and his gowth planets can be massed/raided etc. This will stop players being massed in war, just sitting there for a few weeks then build up planets and then mass back.

It should be that you can keep the player on the ropes all the time if need be. You can maybe set a limit to players with low CER to prevent this happening but at the moment players are being hit by snipers and have naff all to mass.

In main, sniping has been reduced a lot. It is started to creep into ascended.

I don't think growth planets should be massed/raided, at all, it's a terrible solution for a sniper issue really. They produce income, however arbitrarily small, so they are not doing anything. Even untrained planets produce income.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Couzens
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 42786

just increase the income they make even more :smt060 or remove income planets altogether and just have untrained planets which produce the same dmu as income planets

Sol
Forum Addict

That wouldn't fix any issue :p
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Couzens
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 42786

ofc it would, we wouldn't mind a player sat there with 20bil untrained planets if they made a decent amount of dmu because we would farm it and be happies :smt060

Sol
Forum Addict

Couzens wrote:ofc it would, we wouldn't mind a player sat there with 20bil untrained planets if they made a decent amount of dmu because we would farm it and be happies :smt060

Increasing income per planet will just mean the few that produce enough income to farm will produce it faster, won't solve many issues just means the stronger get stronger.
To a point (which it's bordering on now) there needs to be the quantity not quality, producing income.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

This thread should be resurrected. Lots of snipers sitting around with all of their planets untrained. You can't even farm them. Perhaps an attack mission would be a great idea. They can DM or sab you without offering so much as a nibble of DMU to farm in return. If you make it your attack vs. their defense it will encource people to actually build a defense. If you want to kill their UU then you have to mass their defense or kill UU through defense if you are powerful enough. Maybe it should be moved to a new thread but this idea needs to be brought back up.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

hokiehomeboy wrote:This thread should be resurrected. Lots of snipers sitting around with all of their planets untrained. You can't even farm them. Perhaps an attack mission would be a great idea. They can DM or sab you without offering so much as a nibble of DMU to farm in return. If you make it your attack vs. their defense it will encource people to actually build a defense. If you want to kill their UU then you have to mass their defense or kill UU through defense if you are powerful enough. Maybe it should be moved to a new thread but this idea needs to be brought back up.
+1

A server at full scale war with untrained planets being mainly the only thing worth killing presently. Work your magic Sol!

*Edit: And we should also be able to kill Lorde
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Sniperwax wrote:
+1 I hate everything that she is.
Signature Here

Chacho
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
ID: 67430

Sniperwax wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:This thread should be resurrected. Lots of snipers sitting around with all of their planets untrained. You can't even farm them. Perhaps an attack mission would be a great idea. They can DM or sab you without offering so much as a nibble of DMU to farm in return. If you make it your attack vs. their defense it will encource people to actually build a defense. If you want to kill their UU then you have to mass their defense or kill UU through defense if you are powerful enough. Maybe it should be moved to a new thread but this idea needs to be brought back up.
+1

A server at full scale war with untrained planets being mainly the only thing worth killing presently. Work your magic Sol!

Speaking as someone who has all their planets as untrained... I actually agree with this. It is all too easy to just sit with 15b untrained, put em in cov and kill or farm everything and then sit untouchable again. It really would add some extra strategical thinking and fun to the game...

It needs proper consideration on how it should be done, what the losses to the attacker are are the most important bit in my mind, it should be a fairly high loss but not as bad as Lifer Suicide in main..

Edit: Lorde must die... ALL HAIL AVICII!
TRADE FEEDBACK: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=169506

13,043,847 Untrained ware taken from the realm of LordRevan.
4,858,605 Untrained ware taken from the realm of G3.
2,438,714 Untrained ware taken from the realm of tamer.
2,209,812 Untrained ware taken from the realm of tamer. (Yeah, I got him twice ;) )
3,141,426 Untrained ware taken from the realm of caldrinn.
FEAR ME!!
Sol
Forum Addict

Along comes a war and now you want all it.
Too late [-X
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:Along comes a war and now you want all it.
Too late [-X
Not true! Lots wanted it before and just want it more now. (Evil French cackle noise)
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:Along comes a war and now you want all it.
Too late [-X
I'm not sorry that I am no forum warrior, and if I had known about this topic I would have voiced my opinion prior to now. I was just pointed this topic tonight. If you want to keep allowing sniper accounts on "your" server then that is fair enough. I realize that you are not just admin but also play and have your own interests to protect. But your alliance is not yet involved in this conflict so maybe you can take a step back and look at it from an unbiased perspective.
Signature Here

EbilCC
Forum Addict

lol at this cry me a river u cant force people to build on main or ascended tough tities everyone

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)

Return to “Suggestions”