Ascended 'small updates' List

Suggest any improvements
B0rg
Forum Grunt
Alliance: C.H.O.A.M.
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Re: Ascended 'small updates' List

Juliette wrote:@3: Hell no. Adds a sense of adventure. Game isn't just a static 'my number is bigger than yours' that way. :P
Disagreed.
There's no adventure in checking if you actually will get through.
On the other hand if you won't be able to spy the only option to check will be to strike, and this is an adventure. It will also make people building covert.

The idea of races having special abilities is curious. Would there be an option to change it harmlessly after the update?
Drone in charge
I am the Beginning, the End.
The One who is Many.
I am Borg, I am the Collective.
I bring Order to Chaos.
Sol
Forum Addict

B0rg wrote: The idea of races having special abilities is curious. Would there be an option to change it harmlessly after the update?
No, it will be as it is now, your planets are decrease by a % when you change.

Would make race wars in the arena interesting though.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

I think this topic stopped being about 'small updates' quite some time ago :) Maybe you should change it to general updates / suggestions or something.

I do like the idea of having some differential between races, as at the moment, it's simply RP.

Of course, I'd also like a race war to go along with that, since I wasn't around for the last one :)

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Sol
Forum Addict

Caprila wrote:I think this topic stopped being about 'small updates' quite some time ago :) Maybe you should change it to general updates / suggestions or something.

I do like the idea of having some differential between races, as at the moment, it's simply RP.

Of course, I'd also like a race war to go along with that, since I wasn't around for the last one :)
Well, the quotation marks made it arbitrary :P. I'm thinking more coding wise 'small', not so much game changing wise.
Although with that in mind, I would subside some big (game changing) suggestions. Something people need to discuss in another thread.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Any chance you could add a visual indicator on being infected? other than watching your LF each turn change.

Maybe something saying you cough or sneeze randomly, that randomly appears on a screen every now and then.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Sol
Forum Addict

Clockwork wrote:Any chance you could add a visual indicator on being infected? other than watching your LF each turn change.

Maybe something saying you cough or sneeze randomly, that randomly appears on a screen every now and then.
Losing LF is a visual indicator :P. I don't want to give it away.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
OlavI
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Omega
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 1927401
Alternate name(s): Sleepless SISU

Hi

It would be cool if ascended attack logs could be sorted the same way as in main; typ eof attacks against you.

Thank you :-D

OlåvI
Sol
Forum Addict

OlavI wrote:Hi

It would be cool if ascended attack logs could be sorted the same way as in main; typ eof attacks against you.

Thank you :-D

OlåvI
Can do, I'll add it to the list.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Sol, could we fix the ?????? with account info/DMU in open?

im rolling with 1q covert and cant see people who have like 400b cov.. its abit ridiculous.

ofcourse i can actually spy them no problem but if i stop and spy on every account that has ??? to see if they have naq, the naq on my other farms will already be gone -.-
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

wasnt the Ori the one that gained more attack (TOC) skill when you ascend? thats why i chose them all the time xD

might be confused with attack physicals, but meh.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

~Tziki~ wrote:Sol, could we fix the ?????? with account info/DMU in open?

im rolling with 1q covert and cant see people who have like 400b cov.. its abit ridiculous.
400B you can see. 400T you don't. Hardly ridiculous. Just like having 2 spies doesn't guarantee one of them will get to the objective. :P
~Tziki~ wrote:ofcourse i can actually spy them no problem but if i stop and spy on every account that has ??? to see if they have naq, the naq on my other farms will already be gone -.-
Better this way, harder to automate if you can't see **Filtered**. :P

Sol, can you make it so people lose spies on recon, regardless of success/fail? No intelligence gathering ever didn't have casualties. :-D
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Ok changing the subject, the infected tourneys are good but can we have a change on there please, when you look on the main page, can we see players life force and total life force with reserves, so we can work out when they need to be helped.
Sol
Forum Addict

redstorm wrote:Ok changing the subject, the infected tourneys are good but can we have a change on there please, when you look on the main page, can we see players life force and total life force with reserves, so we can work out when they need to be helped.
As in on the cosmos?
You have god quests, and I would hope the players are semi active enough to say something on the shoutbox.

@Juliette, well you do pay turns...
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
OlavI
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Omega
Race: Omegan Lord
ID: 1927401
Alternate name(s): Sleepless SISU

- Add a chance to donate one or more of your demi-gods to someone lesser fortunate.
Sol
Forum Addict

OlavI wrote:- Add a chance to donate one or more of your demi-gods to someone lesser fortunate.
Easily abused, and it screws up the probabilities, they need to be similar for everyone. I don't want the already powerful being even more so.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Suggestions”