Suggest any improvements
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish
ID: 0

Re: Ascended 'small updates' List

Sol wrote:
Eisen Feuer wrote:Option of using LF cache to get more AT only after all other AT have been used and your AP Turn refill has been used as well. This becomes more of a gamble as your LF cache becomes unstable if used for other than bettering yourself instead it is being used to further your agenda in other means price to do this increases exponentially and each time you utilize this method it risks giving you 50% cut on your stats and only 1/4th of your max AT. Risk is 50.999999/49.000001 not in your favor!
How many people would use it though? If you risk getting your stats reduced then you wouldn't really use it xD anything that requires AT's usually means you need your stats :P. You would use it once or twice before you would get knocked over...

Thought you would suggest the other one, speed up AT production but decrease it in proportion to how much you have, so you get less and less per turn with the greater number of AT's you store.

@turkey, what's wrong with the personal log :P, you can book the id links and easily copy/paste.
I could do it but on the condition that it will wipe the current accounts farm list, so it would be a transfer (not a copy), but how many people would use that?
I'm not saying it would be used on the regular, just that for when people change accounts or get the NG multi and NG ascended it would be helpful if they could have a quick way of transffering over their farm lists instead of going through account by account to get all the ID's.
Sol
Forum Addict

turkey_junior wrote: I'm not saying it would be used on the regular, just that for when people change accounts or get the NG multi and NG ascended it would be helpful if they could have a quick way of transffering over their farm lists instead of going through account by account to get all the ID's.
Hmm fair o, I'll see what I can do.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

export message logs... to a notepad document or Word document? (probably not a small feat.)

the ascended attack and recon logs, as well as the cosmos/attack pages lack certain search functionalities which seem to exist on main,
which I also have difficulty describing... I don't have time to post pics right now, but maybe someday... or maybe someone else knows what I am referring to.
Sol
Forum Addict

Dubby_CompGamerGeek2 wrote:export message logs... to a notepad document or Word document? (probably not a small feat.)
Sounds a bit pointless? Not sure if people need it though?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Sol wrote:
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2 wrote:export message logs... to a notepad document or Word document? (probably not a small feat.)
Sounds a bit pointless? Not sure if people need it though?

woulda been nice before we lost half of them over the years...

atm: meh. ;)
IFLuX
Forum Elite

How about we get miletery EXP for ascended ? :smt101
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Sol
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:How about we get miletery EXP for ascended ? :smt101
As in ranked? Or just a number?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Sol wrote:
As in ranked? Or just a number?
bouth just like main srver IF that's possible :-D
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

I do like these updates & M.E similar to main would be nice.

I'd say a quick-link to achievement isn't a bad idea, new players might not realise where to go as I do recall people asking where to go on the irc and here on forums. Changing the name should cover this quite well.

Transfer farm list will be loved. :-D

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Sol
Forum Addict

hmmm could try, bit difficult weighing up what something is worth though.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Tetrismonkey wrote:How about an auto play set up? Like tick a box to allow the account to be auto played IE, once everyone 24 hours it refills life force. The cost should come two fold, loose ascended blessing and 1k instant from main account from g/r, and deduct 2 g/r per turn.
Just no.

If your inactive enough to get descended that's your fault, descention doesnt need to be made harder, if anything it should be made easier and people shouldnt be unable to get descended based off no activity. e.g getting personals to a certain point where descention is just impossible unless you have a 20b toc. Or automatically refilling LFR? thats just a stupid suggestion coming from a lazy player that cant be bothered to play properly and wants to effectively cheat to avoid being schooled.
No again.

This game was about team work, trading, building and competitiveness between alliances and who could outgrow the other. Things like ME encourage people to say "its a war game" and use that to excuse acting like morons.

ranked ME would destroy ascended and turn it into a competition of who can kill the most / and destroy peoples hard work.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish

Jaime Lannister wrote:
Transfer farm list will be loved. :-D

-KJ

Would be good for ascensions too lol
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

re-introduce ascended attack style - Revolution

A way to kill untrained planets or mining planets.

Should come at a cost, but atleast it allows you to punish someone that snipes you then untrains everything.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

~Tziki~ wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:How about an auto play set up? Like tick a box to allow the account to be auto played IE, once everyone 24 hours it refills life force. The cost should come two fold, loose ascended blessing and 1k instant from main account from g/r, and deduct 2 g/r per turn.
Just no.

If your inactive enough to get descended that's your fault, descention doesnt need to be made harder, if anything it should be made easier and people shouldnt be unable to get descended based off no activity. e.g getting personals to a certain point where descention is just impossible unless you have a 20b toc. Or automatically refilling LFR? thats just a stupid suggestion coming from a lazy player that cant be bothered to play properly and wants to effectively cheat to avoid being schooled.
No again.

This game was about team work, trading, building and competitiveness between alliances and who could outgrow the other. Things like ME encourage people to say "its a war game" and use that to excuse acting like morons.

ranked ME would destroy ascended and turn it into a competition of who can kill the most / and destroy peoples hard work.
Well if you can't take the heat well it's not my fault.... most of the players would like ME on ascended :smt036
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
Just no.

No again.

Well if you can't take the heat well it's not my fault.... most of the players would like ME on ascended :smt036
you dont constitute "most players" you are but "one" player. and since ive said no, thats 1v1 so its already 50% of players, which is not MOST.
--------

Return to “Suggestions”