Ascended 'small updates' List

Suggest any improvements
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Ascended 'small updates' List

So, this thread is basically for anyone to just through out small suggestions when they think of them, things that you sort of want to change/add but seem to be too insignificant to worry about, or you just forget (which as people tend to throw them at me wherever I go, I tend to do. I know I have forgotten a bunch already).

Anyway, TODO list (i'll do these en mass):

- add a personal (permanent) descension history log, showing who you have descended and when, along with who has descended you and when.
- Change 'Military Records' to 'Military Achievements' - a bit more explanation.
- Add best farmer to top ten, per day, per 14 days.
- Option for solid black background instead of race based.
- button to transfer farm list to new account .
- Live feed of descended players.
- add sort by type in attack/spy logs
- Simplify demi-gods page (add autohide to stories).
- add incentive to be lower ranked.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Re: Ascended 'small updates' List

How about an auto play set up? Like tick a box to allow the account to be auto played IE, once everyone 24 hours it refills life force. The cost should come two fold, loose ascended blessing and 1k instant from main account from g/r, and deduct 2 g/r per turn.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Sol
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:How about an auto play set up? Like tick a box to allow the account to be auto played IE, once everyone 24 hours it refills life force. The cost should come two fold, loose ascended blessing and 1k instant from main account from g/r, and deduct 2 g/r per turn.
Wouldn't help you though would it? I mean I figured you don't play the game since you hate it so much, all this complaining... or do you still play? :roll:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert

I fail to see how im complaining. I made a suggestion and yet you insult me by A, ignoring the **Filtered** content of said post, and B, making an assumption based on your head being to far up your ass to be capable of reading said post. [-(
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

On your home page, where it says :
Military Records : Request
Perhaps change wording to ' Military Achievements ' or 'Records & Achievements' Something to indicate to people that's where the achievements live, or if you're feeling fancy, a direct link to them. They seem pretty important to point out to players, and they're a little hidden away.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Sol
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:I fail to see how im complaining. I made a suggestion and yet you insult me by A, ignoring the **Filtered** content of said post, and B, making an assumption based on your head being to far up your ass to be capable of reading said post. [-(
Not here, everywhere ;). Another fine post of hypocrisy I see :roll:.
As for the idea... I never really go with anything with the word autoplay in (must admit, I just saw the words and went ehhh not again, so apologies for that), but it's up to the person to manage their account, not me xD. While it could be outweighed with disadvantages I think it's just prone to annoying people regarding descensions, that's nearly a challenge in itself if they're active. It would practically be a ppt sort of thing except limited to a day.

Maybe a one time refill? Sort of like a pressure trap, when reserves hit 0, cache refills it. Would have to think of a downside to ascended only though.

@cap, fair o, I'll add it to the list.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert

Sol wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:I fail to see how im complaining. I made a suggestion and yet you insult me by A, ignoring the **Filtered** content of said post, and B, making an assumption based on your head being to far up your ass to be capable of reading said post. [-(
As for the idea... I never really go with anything with the word autoplay in (must admit, I just saw the words and went ehhh not again, so apologies for that), but it's up to the person to manage their account, not me xD. While it could be outweighed with disadvantages I think it's just prone to annoying people regarding descensions, that's nearly a challenge in itself if they're active. It would practically be a ppt sort of thing except limited to a day.

Maybe a one time refill? Sort of like a pressure trap, when reserves hit 0, cache refills it. Would have to think of a downside to ascended only though.

That would be nice. Such as a surprise attack on an alliance, it gives them a chance to respond and set up a defense accordingly, granted they log in.
Sol
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Sol wrote:

That would be nice. Such as a surprise attack on an alliance, it gives them a chance to respond and set up a defense accordingly, granted they log in.
Probably need a whole new thread for that suggestion, not 'small' anymore xD
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert

Agreed. But it sure has its potential.
Sol
Forum Addict

Thought of another....top ten farmers, per day and per 14 weeks the logs exist for.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Sol wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:How about an auto play set up? Like tick a box to allow the account to be auto played IE, once everyone 24 hours it refills life force. The cost should come two fold, loose ascended blessing and 1k instant from main account from g/r, and deduct 2 g/r per turn.
Wouldn't help you though would it? I mean I figured you don't play the game since you hate it so much, all this complaining... or do you still play? :roll:
He loves the game really, but he says that it's HVE he loves and he stays because of us... We all know he loves the game though :razz:
Sol
Forum Addict

Just remembered the other one, opting for a solid black background instead of the race based ones.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Eisen Feuer
Forum Irregular

Option of using LF cache to get more AT only after all other AT have been used and your AP Turn refill has been used as well. This becomes more of a gamble as your LF cache becomes unstable if used for other than bettering yourself instead it is being used to further your agenda in other means price to do this increases exponentially and each time you utilize this method it risks giving you 50% cut on your stats and only 1/4th of your max AT. Risk is 50.999999/49.000001 not in your favor!
turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish

Way to transfer farm lists from account to account other than manually going through. Can be used in both main and ascended. Just for simplicity's sake.
Sol
Forum Addict

Eisen Feuer wrote:Option of using LF cache to get more AT only after all other AT have been used and your AP Turn refill has been used as well. This becomes more of a gamble as your LF cache becomes unstable if used for other than bettering yourself instead it is being used to further your agenda in other means price to do this increases exponentially and each time you utilize this method it risks giving you 50% cut on your stats and only 1/4th of your max AT. Risk is 50.999999/49.000001 not in your favor!
How many people would use it though? If you risk getting your stats reduced then you wouldn't really use it xD anything that requires AT's usually means you need your stats :P. You would use it once or twice before you would get knocked over...

Thought you would suggest the other one, speed up AT production but decrease it in proportion to how much you have, so you get less and less per turn with the greater number of AT's you store.

@turkey, what's wrong with the personal log :P, you can book the id links and easily copy/paste.
I could do it but on the condition that it will wipe the current accounts farm list, so it would be a transfer (not a copy), but how many people would use that?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Suggestions”